Who would you play up front tomorrow?

Parker and Blackman for me, Smalley on the right - Taylor on the left.

I dont think Brooke has impressed this season. More or less seen him running round like a headless chicken!

You know, an attacking 4 of Parker, Blackman, Taylor and Smalley could destroy an opposition with pace!

Would be even better if they could score goals too!!

Parker and Blackman for me, Smalley on the right - Taylor on the left.

I dont think Brooke has impressed this season. More or less seen him running round like a headless chicken!

you get that from 20 minutes football do you? He's 18, played less than a half of first-team football in his fledgling career - yet has still had more efforts on goal than Keigan 'no shot' Parker. The Yeovil game, yes he was poor Brookey, but he was in good company and remember how difficult the conditions were that day. Don't write Brookey off just yet.

Personally I'd go for Blackman and Brooke, with Parker on the bench and Taylor and Smalley wide

Flahavan

Holdsworth Gregan Rubes Hills

Smalley :censored: Lee Furman Taylor

Blackman

Brilliant, Colbeck, Whittaker, Brooke, Parker.

is my guess. Although I'd ditch Parker and take Eaves myself.

Flahavan

Holdsworth Gregan Rubes Hills

Smalley :censored: Lee Furman Taylor

Blackman

Brilliant, Colbeck, Whittaker, Brooke, Parker.

is my guess. Although I'd ditch Parker and take Eaves myself.

5 in midfield? That would rely on someone breaking beyond Blackman, something we haven't done all season but it certainly wouldn't surprise me. Although Lee is nowhere near my first-team. He's too lightweight, Whitaker may be :censored:e but at least occasionally he's a threat.

I'm sorry but Brooke doesn't even impress for the reserves (and I've only missed one reserve game this season, so have seen plenty of the lad). I'd go for Blackman and Taylor up front tomorrow.

I'd rather Taylor roam, that way he can be unplayable like at Elland Road last season and Hartlepool away.

5 in midfield? That would rely on someone breaking beyond Blackman, something we haven't done all season but it certainly wouldn't surprise me. Although Lee is nowhere near my first-team. He's too lightweight, Whitaker may be :censored:e but at least occasionally he's a threat.

Toss up between Lee and Whits for me. Both can provide that man joining the attack.

I just think Penney'll keep it tight after the home defeats. As against Udders, I can't see a shed load going in this game.

Blackman with Parker supporting from a five man midfield. Eaves on the bench (give him his first chance in the last 20 minutes, away from the main stand moaners! :grin: ).

Well, this certainly won't be happening today. Eaves played the second half of the youth team game at Chapel Road this morning (a two-nil victory over Blackpool).