Had an awful premonition tonight

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Micah windfall will see a quality squad built. That's another prediction.

Not with something like £3 million pounds* worth on debt on the clubs books right now it wont I would imagine...

*This was suggested by other posters

Edited by oafc0000

Not with something like £3 million pounds* worth on debt on the clubs books right now it wont I would imagine...

*This was suggested by other posters

That £3m is in the accounts - it's basically the capital that TTA have put in over the years.

That £3m is in the accounts - it's basically the capital that TTA have put in over the years.

Exactly... We owe TTA £3 million dont we ?

Its naive for anyone to think the sale of any players for x millions would result in x millions for team building funds...

Edited by oafc0000

Exactly... We owe TTA £3 million dont we ?

Its naive for anyone to think the sale of any players for x millions would result in x millions for team building funds...

No, but £200,000 might help find a decent striker and creative midfielder for starters.

Edited by BP1960

If we are in the Championship within five years of the move I'll run naked down Broadway.

:grin:

And I'll be behind with my finger up your arse.

There is no way we are leaving this league unless it's at the bottom end.

:lol:

Made me giggle anyroad...

No, but £2000,000 might help find a decent striker and creative midfielder for starters.

2 million ? I take it your meant £200k...

They might release a bit of money like that... I think they are just as likely to pay the bills with it, take some money back which they have but in or put it towards the new build... I would actually argue putting it towards the new stadium is the more sensible option.

They might release a bit of money like that... I think they are just as likely to pay the bills with it, take some money back which they have but in or put it towards the new build... I would actually argue putting it towards the new stadium is the more sensible option.

If we are in debt to the tune of £3M it would make perfect sense to clear those debts and put us on a sound financial footing. Then all we need is the 5000 - 6000 crowd each week (or whatever figure we have arrived at now) and we are finally self sufficient.

Hey and who knows, if we could raise some money from a partial land sale we might be able to revamp the parts of BP that need doing ans stay put.

Sorry, I did mean £200,000 :grin:

Another way to looking at it clearing most of the debts might just attract a major investor, but for the sake of the long suffering fans I hope the club spend a little bit of it (£200,000 as I suggested) on players which are badly needed.

Edited by BP1960