DP to finally make his move

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like us to try and sign Andy Robinson on loan. He hasn't started a single game this season and has only made 7 substitute appearences.

I thought he was coaching Scottish RU at the moment...?

Doing quite well it would seem though, are you suggesting he replace Dave Penney?

Trouble causer :wink:

Edited by singe

football rumours.com

Following today's BBC story on out–of–contract Irish players, several lower league clubs will attempt to raid Bankrupt Irish clubs for bargain players. Macclesfield will sign Glen Crowe and Kevin Braniff will sign for Oldham Athletic.

Braniff did start with Millwall but is playing Northern Ireland with one of the norths wealthy sides Portadown. The South of Ireland teams are the ones with the money problems so i think there will be money paid if Braniff comes

Edited by Garymc

Nah mate, it's not a woosh at all, this is for real. RoyleArmy told me.

:lol:

on a serious note , even though he is a backstabbing :censored: I think if his goals rocketed us up the league he may be forgiven

**note I realise this is a made up rumour but we could do worse in signing him

No need for a left back. I'd be tempted to get in a quality central midfielder, Andy Robinson and a striker, not sure about Heffernan. I personally wouldn't mind Will Hoskins on loan or DJ Campbell.

Apparantly according to todays currant bun - derby are after dj opening the way for porter to be welcomed back here!!

He can :censored: off as far as I'm concerned. I always said he wouldn't cut it in the Championship - does Nigel Clough now agree or is he looking to ease him back after injury?

TBH stitch the "welcomed back here" was kinda tongue in cheek - although i have to say that with all of that went on with his departure - he wouldn't want to come back here if the opportunity arose and i'm quite sure there would be a few clubs willing to take him on.

Saying all of that, if he was offered to us and certainly if Derby paid his wages, i really don't think we are currently in a position to be turning anyone with a goalscoring pedigree down.