Consultations-what would you like to see

Pikcing on 00o0's[valid] thread/request for what questions you would like answered, I think this consultation may be more about what is anted from the Stadium, so my question is that what would you like form the Stadium. Please resist from the rather obvious 16k and 4 sides Like 0000 I'd like this to form part of the event.

"What I 'd like to see from the new development is...

• Good sustainable businesses as part of the development
  • Grass roots football Acadamen facilities to bring in kids to WANt to play for Oldham.
  • Special place for Boundary Blues/Chaddys' Gang
  • Bars on all 4 corners
  • Upgraded catering facilities
  • Oyster card type season ticket
  • Good systesm for databases on members lapsed members
  • Facilities for schoolkids tovisit liek PC's etc
Edited by singe

Pikcing on 00o0's[valid] thread/request for what questions you would like answered, I think this consultation may be more about what is anted from the Stadium, so my question is that what would you like form the Stadium. Please resist from the rather obvious 16k and 4 sides Like 0000 I'd like this to form part of the event.

"What I 'd liek to see from the new development is...

• Grass roots football Acadamen facilities to bring in kids to WANt to play for Oldham.
  • Bars on all 4 corners

there is already a thread started about this....couldnt you have just posted in there rather than start a new one...

any chance of a merge mods???

"What I 'd liek to see from the new development is...

• Bars on all 4 corners

All good things to have, i would also like to see maybe a couple of places to eat outside of the ground (eg. Frankie & Benneys etc. Not Mcdonalds). The rent would bring in extra revenue.

there is already a thread started about this....couldnt you have just posted in there rather than start a new one...

any chance of a merge mods???

Agree, Ed, like the sentiment Singe, but there's a lot of basic questions that are going unanswered at the moment. So let the hierachy at BP tackle those then we can get down to what we'd actually like to see once we're completely comfortable that the stadium at Failsworth is right for the long-term future and able to help the club kick on.

I have slightly changed my post taking sigs suggestion on board. Let's stick to one thread.

I do think they are sepreate.

There is an understandable under -current of anxiety.

Some of it from disllusioned fans, some from those with anxiety re Chris Moore and some both.

There are clear questions people want answering, and I think your post is well aimed at those.

Howver, I think this is more a brainstorming having had time to digest what is being loked, but at before the plans are finalised.

I could not find the other psot at wants from the new stadium I think it was some time ago. AS I say I think there are 2 related but distinct points.

1 is a seeker of answers

Mine is a wish list/brainstorm.

Neither are wrong.