Tactics and my view

this is in no way a Penney out post as I have been behind Penney all season , but that second half was CLUELESS

Why why why did we play long ball to 2 6ft + CBs ?! they were having a field day, if we are going to play that method then surely we have to play a tall striker ? i.e brooke or Blackman?

I never thought Penney was going to make a change he left it that late , oh then Blackman comes on when its 2-0 to play on the LW :ranting:

Understanble Leeds are top of the league with a much better squad and first 11 but our tactics to challenge them were usless , surely he had done his homework and seen the size of their back line?

also Paul Black showed that Hills was a waste of a loan signing , Black is more than capable ,

Kiegan Parker? Get your coat mate and go home , you are one of the most disinterested footballers I have ever seen.

oh and the Stephens sub ? :petesake:

Going to end on a positive note

Points to go forward , Extend :censored: and Flavs loan deals , continue will Black and I think Heff will click into play aswell when Abbot is back .

Roll on Norwich :OWTB1::drinking45:

Edited by razza699

this is in no way a Penney out post as I have been behind Penney all season , but that second half was CLUELESS

Why why why did we play long ball to 2 6ft + CBs ?! they were having a field day, if we are going to play that method then surely we have to play a tall striker ? i.e brooke or Blackman?

I never thought Penney was going to make a change he left it that late , oh then Blackman comes on when its 2-0 to play on the LW :ranting:

Understanble Leeds are top of the league with a much better squad and first 11 but our tactics to challenge them were usless , surely he had done his homework and seen the size of their back line?

also Paul Black showed that Hills was a waste of a loan signing , Black is more than capable ,

Kiegan Parker? Get your coat mate and go home , you are one of the most disinterested footballers I have ever seen.

Points to go forward , Extend :censored: and Flavs loan deals , continue will Black and I think Heff will click into play aswell when Abbot is back .

I thought Smalley put his usual 'shift' in too...

You're looking forward to Norwich?

I'm gonna save myself £150 and just slit my wrists at home on Saturday.

the blackman sub was a joke. how can he not get a game up front when smalley does and parker is on the pitch!! plus whats the point in him crossing it when he's the only one over 6'0 up front.