Get Saturday out of the way and the season truly begins

26 games, 78 points to play for and the next three v Exeter, Wycombe and the Bin Dippers really could be season defining.

Yeah, I think this is more pertinent, certainly more so than all the bleating about how we've come out winless after playing Huddersfield, Walsall, Leeds and Colchester - all teams full of confidence and/or in the promotion mix.

Yeah, I think this is more pertinent, certainly more so than all the bleating about how we've come out winless after playing Huddersfield, Walsall, Leeds and Colchester - all teams full of confidence and/or in the promotion mix.

These were the games that we'd relish in previous seasons!

These were the games that we'd relish in previous seasons!

True that, before this season we would always perform against the top teams. Now we don’t have the players to be a threat to them or have the ideas. We went from an entertaining team to an awful one on in a few months. People want to see goals. People pay to see goals. Evidence has always been there. Entertaining teams such as Keegan and Jol teams which weren’t very successful but provided entertainment got the fans in. If we want to bring Neutrals in then we need to play entertaining football. The crowds are worrying, the team is worrying and in recent weeks the management has worried me.