Oldham Everton FA Cup DVD

Hi all,

I'm posting to ask if any of you know if you can purchase a DVD of the FA cup game a couple of years ago from Everton. Could make a cracking stocking filler :wink: . I've tried the online shop and ebay and there doesn't seem to be anything.

I would be gutted if someone bought me that... Depressing to think a one off game in the FA cup is what "dreams are made of" these days...

I would be gutted if someone bought me that... Depressing to think a one off game in the FA cup is what "dreams are made of" these days...

Jesus Christ, nice way to put a negative spin on a great day. Whether in the grand scheme of things it can be counted as a monumental moment in teh clubs history or not, that victory was an amazing achievement and the day in general was as memorable as anything over the last 15 years, possibly even beyond that given our circumstances and current standing.

Jesus Christ, nice way to put a negative spin on a great day. Whether in the grand scheme of things it can be counted as a monumental moment in teh clubs history or not, that victory was an amazing achievement and the day in general was as memorable as anything over the last 15 years, possibly even beyond that given our circumstances and current standing.

I thought it was me putting a negative spin on it :)

I work for a company that has access to this footage and the facilities to replicate it for the club shop. I think they have to agree to a minimum of 400/500 copies for this to happen. We've been in contact with the club but perhaps if enough fans showed an interest in purchasing the game then it'll get the green light.

I work for a company that has access to this footage and the facilities to replicate it for the club shop. I think they have to agree to a minimum of 400/500 copies for this to happen. We've been in contact with the club but perhaps if enough fans showed an interest in purchasing the game then it'll get the green light.

I doubt you would find 400/500 people to buy it... I mean it really was not as big as deal as some fans think it was... It was a great day... but so was the City win... Historically they are hardly a big deal...

How about a decent HD upscalled copy of the "Glory Years"... I would buy that :D

I doubt you would find 400/500 people to buy it... I mean it really was not as big as deal as some fans think it was... It was a great day... but so was the City win... Historically they are hardly a big deal...

How about a decent HD upscalled copy of the "Glory Years"... I would buy that :D

Historically they won't be remembered as turning points in the clubs history or anything like that, but I won't be forgetting them for a long time and neither will the vast majority of other Oldham fans at these games.

How so negative? We all know the last 15 years have been absolute toss, that's just fact, the Everton game was one of a few events that have stood out in that time.

If a one off game against Everton is now the stocking filler to have then that is a truly negative and depressing statement :D

I am hoping for a one way ticket to Switerland so I can drink the SC cool aid :)

Edited by oafc0000

Historically they won't be remembered as turning points in the clubs history or anything like that, but I won't be forgetting them for a long time and neither will the vast majority of other Oldham fans at these games.

Would you want to "relive" it via a DVD ? I doubt many would...

The club haven't made regular DVDs of Oldham games since the 02/03 season. Although I think Celebration Sunday was released as well but that was the last one.

I don't think City at home was released, nor was Forest's New Years 5-0 drubbing, but they should have been.

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

I would gladly watch it again but I don't have the money to spend on a DVD (or anything else) right now. I certainly wouldn't be "gutted if someone bought me that". If you're struggling for what to get me........

Why don't you come to Switzerland with me :) Its a quicker and less painful death than the one facing OAFC :D

Probably wouldn't shift 4-500 now but they would've done easily in the few weeks following the game. But that takes us onto the lack of commercial/marketing nous that the club has had since Jarvis was poached, and there's no point hijacking this thread with that subject.

The City game was released on DVD, I have a copy. Forest wasn't but should've been but, well, see above!

If it has access to all the Cup footage from that year...how much for one copy of the Donny replay? Just to see that goal again.