and then i don't feel so bad

great blinking news that , dame Mary of poppins hitting the comeback trail...Which brings me on to the latics what a finale we have to the latter end of the season..

If we continue our current form then yeovil away could be amassive game for us a win win scenario or goodnight vienna welcome to barnet..can't wait for that match, or it could go to the wire us down if we lose charlton up if they win ....that game would put bums onseats ...see following the latics isn't all blinking doom and gloom...just glad that i bought a blooming season ticket....can we purchase next years tickets now please ...luvin it blinking luvin it :grin: :grin: :grin:

great blinking news that , dame Mary of poppins hitting the comeback trail...Which brings me on to the latics what a finale we have to the latter end of the season..

If we continue our current form then yeovil away could be amassive game for us a win win scenario or goodnight vienna welcome to barnet..can't wait for that match, or it could go to the wire us down if we lose charlton up if they win ....that game would put bums onseats ...see following the latics isn't all blinking doom and gloom...just glad that i bought a blooming season ticket....can we purchase next years tickets now please ...luvin it blinking luvin it :grin: :grin: :grin:

Sorry?. Have you been on the Warnicks or Cherry?

ok