Since we got relegated in 1997

Lowest number of league goals scored after 20 games.

2nd worst number of points, if we fail to beat Exeter, we will have the lowest number of points ever in this stage of a season since we come down.

Last time we had only scored 15 goals after 20 games i don't like to think about.

2nd worst number of points, if we fail to beat Exeter, we will have the lowest number of points ever in this stage of a season since we come down.

Last time we had only scored 15 goals after 20 games i don't like to think about.

You have way to much time to look up these stats which tbh are slightly pointless

You have way to much time to look up these stats which tbh are slightly pointless

Why are they pointless? Just shows how bad we are doing performance and scoring wise compared to other seasons ....

Not really. The fact that we've only scored 15 goals and are 20th in the league is evidence enough of how bad we're doing, the fact that it's potentially our worst start to a season since relegation isn't exactly a surprise.

Edited by jsslatic