Attractive lady sports presenters NSFW

leeslover

15 members have voted

1. 1. ???

• Kirsty
    • Di
    • Neither, I'm married thank you
    • Both, I'm married Thank you.
    • One before I was married and one after.

It's all hypothetical for us ugly blokes, but supposing you were handsome, extremely rich and vastly successful in your chosen field of work and were thus a bit better at pulling lasses, which of these lovelies would take your fancy?

DiStewart2.jpg

Kirsty-Gallacher-14.JPG

Post edit - I promise I didn't plan this one - but I realised I cocked up my Links :getmecoat:

di_stewart.jpg

Edited by leeslover

She's got a fairway to go before she is entered into this competition

:grin: Very good LL....although it is alledged that one of those 2 silly likeable geordie presenters has dipped his tyne tees wick in that little box of hers and could well be therefore be out of bounds!! Wish i'd have realised be FORE i said i'd like her to be my Birdie..***

**hang on isn't it that Di Stewart who is the golfer?? :unsure:

Edited by futchers briefs

:grin: Very good LL....although it is alledged that one of those 2 silly likeable geordie presenters has dipped his tyne tees wick in that little box of hers and could well be therefore be out of bounds!! Wish i'd have realised be FORE i said i'd like her to be my Birdie..***

**hang on isn't it that Di Stewart who is the golfer?? :unsure:

Ant and Dec are nowt compared to a guy who can get round all 19 holes in one day and get up the next morning to start his rounds again.

Kirsty all the way, she's gorgeous and a great rack.

That said the other one is pretty damn fine too, but I've never heard of her, I'd better get googling. :goggle::shock::)

Great idea for a poll by the way LL, far more interesting than the will Latics still be in existence in 2011/2012/2013 etc etc etc polls.

Edited by Hometownclub

Personally there's a fair few sports presenters who are worth featuring- the aforementioned Georgie Thompson (who goes down now she's had Dec within 5 feet of her), Alex Quinn is not a bag of spanners and Helen Chamberlain who whilst maybe not being as attractive as some of the others mentioned seems like she might be a bit of goer. That's just the British ones a fair few foreign WAGs have some TV presenting type thing on their CV and there's a fair few knocking about who haven't been anywhere near a footballer for that purpose.

It's all hypothetical for us ugly blokes, but supposing you were handsome, extremely rich and vastly successful in your chosen field of work and were thus a bit better at pulling lasses, which of these lovelies would take your fancy?

DiStewart2.jpg:gorgeous::wub::curtains::goggle:

Kirsty-Gallacher-14.JPG

Post edit - I promise I didn't plan this one - but I realised I cocked up my Links :getmecoat:

di_stewart.jpg

DiStewart2.jpg:gorgeous::wub::curtains::goggle:

Kirsty-Gallacher-14.JPG

di_stewart.jpg

natalie1d.jpg w207.png

natdk.jpg

nat2y.jpg

:wub:

heres a couple of the lovely Natalie Sawyer, who is actually engaged to one her co presenters (cant remember his name, he is ugly with a huge conk :disappointed: )

and how could you forget the lovely Millie Clode

:wub:

milli.jpg

Edited by creepy