Soooo, rumours quashed or more doubts raised?

when you see cements and machines on the ground then say we got the grounds oldham fan i cant see it happening why cant some save the real home of boundary park.

seriously ... what the hell does this mean ??????

Postcodes mean nothing ... I grew up OL!!! I'm from Rochdale :blink:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Away at the moment and viewing this via an iPhone... Not the best tools for the job...

Quickly read what's gone on to night Seems we know little more than we knew yesterday... Yet lots of people now more happy???

Reading the quetions put forward they sound pretty poor... Can only presume the majority are happy and don't have the more pressing concerns expressed on here as no one bothered to turn up and push them. Oppotunity wasted...

Majority must be fine with the move

Away at the moment and viewing this via an iPhone... Not the best tools for the job...

Quickly read what's gone on to night Seems we know little more than we knew yesterday... Yet lots of people now more happy???

Reading the quetions put forward they sound pretty poor... Can only presume the majority are happy and don't have the more pressing concerns expressed on here as no one bothered to turn up and push them. Oppotunity wasted...

iphone ya posh sod...

i think in reality most people are in fav of a move,for the greater good of the club and its future....anybody who doesnt want change or cant see its good will get left behind

i dont know how much you have read on here since the meeting but,mr corney has mentioned an open invatation for people to meet with him personally,and put there point across regarding his intentions and if hes in it for the money....so all the conspiricy theorists can run along to bp and get it off there chest....or just hide behind there keyboards as usual and peddle more bile and poison....

that is if anybody actually has the bottle to do so...perfect oppertunity for someone like yourself and the corp eh

In a nutshell, it didn't move forward much tonight other than a few things confirmed about lack of suitable sites in Oldham other than Failsworth. A couple of decent points, particularly highlighting where we stand financially as a club but on the whole not as lot we didn't already know or suspect.

So... Failsworth is happening then.

Ooooooh Please sir my name is Jamie and I have a question!!! :grin:

Yet we are more aware of their intentions, as THEY have outlined them, rather than respond to page upon page of heresay, gossip and rumour from those who are clearly worried about a move to Failsworth.

As for the 3rd and 4th lines of your post, don't presume - be patient i'm sure you will have an opportunity to push your pressing concerns - a personal invitation has been offered from SC and i'm sure those who constantly offer their 'advice' on what will happen in the future of OAFC will be taking that offer up (or maybe not eh!)

iphone ya posh sod...

i think in reality most people are in fav of a move,for the greater good of the club and its future....anybody who doesnt want change or cant see its good will get left behind

i dont know how much you have read on here since the meeting but,mr corney has mentioned an open invatation for people to meet with him personally,and put there point across regarding his intentions and if hes in it for the money....so all the conspiricy theorists can run along to bp and get it off there chest....or just hide behind there keyboards as usual and peddle more bile and poison....

that is if anybody actually has the bottle to do so...perfect oppertunity for someone like yourself and the corp eh

Bile and posion.... You really think that is what I have done.... I thought I was just expressing a number of concerns and worries.... See the ignored working letter...

As for "balls" to speak to SC face to face... Trust me that's not a problem. Done it before and will do again no doubt.

A lot of us with valid concerns seem to not have bothered going. Many had good reasons others less so. You would of thought someone would of gone to ask something more pressing than a load hot air over postcodrs... Guess I am in the miniority of worried prople... That's fine... I hope the majority have it right...

Bile and posion.... You really think that is what I have done.... I thought I was just expressing a number of concerns and worries.... See the ignored working letter...

As for "balls" to speak to SC face to face... Trust me that's not a problem. Done it before and will do again no doubt.

A lot of us with valid concerns seem to not have bothered going. Many had good reasons others less so. You would of thought someone would of gone to ask something more pressing than a load hot air over postcodrs... Guess I am in the miniority of worried prople... That's fine... I hope the majority have it right...

0000 rather presupmtious to assume he was referring to you..... :wink:

In fact, I'd perty much think you would be way down the list.

Edited by singe

Ooooooh Please sir my name is Jamie and I have a question!!! :grin:

At least Jamie's questions were asked in a professional manner, young Lee, and not scrawled (in your favourite colour I noticed :grin: ) on the back of a screwed up fruit pastels packet! :wink:

dont know about this postcode drivel but kingsway is the perfect place for a new stadium, i am not against the use of a shared stadium for oldham and rochdale apart from pathetic prejudices against sharing the ground with a rival, i cant see any reason why this wouldnt be a perfect solution for both clubs.

Except you would have to share revenues. One thing to note, Inter are looking to leave the San Siro for that reason.

Alreet lads, I am working on a report of some sort regarding the questions asked/answered (I tried to make sure as many of the questions on 0000's previous thread were answered)

Will start a new thread soon.

The only thing which I think was cleared up beyond any debate was why the failsworth site was chosen over other sites

Oi, what happened to your Dave Penney question? :wink:

"25 minutes left ladies and gentleman"

"He's David Dimbleby"

:grin:

We're going. Is there a Plan B? We won't need one. We're going, nailed on. There won't be a problem with planning or any of that other stuff. It's all been seen to.

Alreet lads, I am working on a report of some sort regarding the questions asked/answered (I tried to make sure as many of the questions on 0000's previous thread were answered)

Will start a new thread soon.

The only thing which I think was cleared up beyond any debate was why the failsworth site was chosen over other sites

One of the other things mentioned Carl, was that Alan said they were hopeful that at the next consultation meeting they may have some basic stadium/site plans on which which they would be inviting fans feedback.

there ya go again jumping all over what someone has said ,making it clear you think there talking about you personally..

trust me if i aim anything at you or anybody else i will say it like..."oafc0000"

it was a generalisation comment aimed at those people on here hwho cant come up with anything constructive to say regarding the move and club in general...

and again i said if anybody has the "bottle"..you now portrait this as "balls....and you wonder why people laugh at you

i fully expect your report then following your meeting with mr corney in the not too distant future,should be a good read....wonder if anybody else will go along

there ya go again jumping all over what someone has said ,making it clear you think there talking about you personally..

trust me if i aim anything at you or anybody else i will say it like..."oafc0000"

it was a generalisation comment aimed at those people on here hwho cant come up with anything constructive to say regarding the move and club in general...

and again i said if anybody has the "bottle"..you now portrait this as "balls....and you wonder why people laugh at you

i fully expect your report then following your meeting with mr corney in the not too distant future,should be a good read....wonder if anybody else will go along

you post qouted mine..... Idiot

I know the points about Kingsway are on here in a joking sense, but perhaps it's a good time to point out Alan Hardy's comments about Football League rules.

Basically a club can not move outside it's metropolitan boundary.

But if that club is stolen and renamed it can move where the hell it wants, a la MKD

But if that club is stolen and renamed it can move where the hell it wants, a la MKD

No because Rochdale play in Rochdale, we wouldn't be allowed to move there. No one in the football league played in Milton Keynes so it was allowed.