Disgrace!

By the sound of it, the immature pricks were jostling for position in the White Hart trying to impress the girls.

Let's be honest, the only 'fans' upset by this apparently "digraceful" treatment are those who've been w*nking over their video clips and thought they had a chance. F*cking pathetic if you ask me.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No just online, with their friends egging them on to broadcast what happened in the Cayman Islands...wouldn't suprise me if the club gets dragged through the tabloids again...

... you'd be hard pushed to find anyone actually talking about the game in the chat room .... sure some didn't even realise we had scored not one but two goals.

By the sound of it, the immature pricks were jostling for position in the White Hart trying to impress the girls.

Let's be honest, the only 'fans' upset by this apparently "digraceful" treatment are those who've been w*nking over their video clips and thought they had a chance. F*cking pathetic if you ask me.

:lol:

I must say I dont get what all the fuss was about. They are hardly anything special in the looks department... :)

on a side note...anyone got some hang over cure advice...send me a PM...to much source at Christmas Market celebrating our win :D

:lol:

I must say I dont get what all the fuss was about. They are hardly anything special in the looks department... :)

on a side note...anyone got some hang over cure advice...send me a PM...to much source at Christmas Market celebrating our win :D

One of 'em was positively 'scary', some much needed bridge work needed!

How did you enjoy your return to BP?

+1

One of 'em was positively 'scary', some much needed bridge work needed!

How did you enjoy your return to BP?

They say the absence makes the heart grow fonder and they are right :)

Sat in the Main Stand for the first time in 22 years :D It was a mistake... OMG I wanted to slit my wrists at the start, the negativity is shocking... The little guy asked me if this was in fact an away stand as no one was supporting the team :lol: I almost cried laughing....

But besides that two goals and three points and a happy kiddy for once will see us return for the boxing day game :)

It's great making assumptions without having any of the facts isn't it.

There was no jostling for position, in fact I would say exactly the opposite was the case. The girls were sat on a table with Mr & Mrs Sideburns, Myself, Snookmeister, alwaysblue & Leeslover. Hardly a collection of "immature p****s" that.

Spot on G. The Kleenex Krew have been very "active"....

There was no jostling for position, in fact I would say exactly the opposite was the case. The girls were sat on a table with Mr & Mrs Sideburns, Myself, Snookmeister, alwaysblue & Leeslover. Hardly a collection of "immature p****s" that.

Take leeslover out of that and I'll agree... :lol:

So all the "boys" didn't even pluck up the courage to turn up? That's even funnier! :grin:

Best post ever. Ever ever ever. In the history of the interweb.

Take leeslover out of that and I'll agree... :lol:

So all the "boys" didn't even pluck up the courage to turn up? That's even funnier! :grin:

So you know me, do you Garcon? There's an awful lot of personal insults on this thread from people who clearly haven't a clue. There's no need for it.

That's the only "f*cking pathetic" thing on show here.

I don't think they spoke to anyone under 35 all day :grin:

You're only a month and a bit away from getting a bitch-slap for that comment :wink:

TBH I expected them to be mobbed by hordes of salivating kids and wouldn't have bothered, but as they were sat having a quiet drink with some people I know I sat down and had a chat before wandering off and chatting to the usual suspects. Also chanced to see them going through the car park after the game whilst waiting for Maddog to have her ritual, "stand in the hold having a fag," routined after the game, they seemed less than gruntled. Dunno what went on but it seems like piss poor planning from the club one way or another, if there was a problem with one of the players or the managers then it should have been worked out ahead of time. We all go on about marketing, I can't think of owt else that has got us in the news pages of The Sun and had random fans of other teams asking me anything about us recently.

Edited by leeslover

thats incorrect

when they announced they where coming over on the 12th i knew i wouldnt be there to meet them (not that i would try and trap off with them anyway)

but im genuinely gutted for the girls after coming all this way

Absolute bull:censored:. Me and a couple of my pals had a chat with them in there. The only immature pricks on here are the ones who think if you talk to a bird you are after shagging her.

There was no jostling for position at all. If this was a couple of geezers who had been promised the red carpet treatment (after flying that distance to watch the :censored: we serve up) by the tossers who run our club and then turned away from the ground you would be saying it was out of order.

They were picked up at 5am by Corney in London last Wednesday, who then booked them into hotels down there, and then Hardy takes over and checks them into the Village at Ashton Moss approaching the game. The club asks them to do the half time draw only to then tell them they are not welcome in the ground............ not good is it?

I just think its a very dangerous situation when the manager and second rate players get to decide who they want to come to support the team, after all we need as many fans we can get at the moment.

Dunno what went on but it seems like piss poor planning from the club one way or another, if there was a problem with one of the players or the managers then it should have been worked out ahead of time.

No matter what's gone on there visit was not out of the blue and you would of thought with a bit of foresight things could of been worked out.

Absolute bull:censored:. Me and a couple of my pals had a chat with them in there. The only immature pricks on here are the ones who think if you talk to a bird you are after shagging her.

There was no jostling for position at all. If this was a couple of geezers who had been promised the red carpet treatment (after flying that distance to watch the :censored: we serve up) by the tossers who run our club and then turned away from the ground you would be saying it was out of order.

They were picked up at 5am by Corney in London last Wednesday, who then booked them into hotels down there, and then Hardy takes over and checks them into the Village at Ashton Moss approaching the game. The club asks them to do the half time draw only to then tell them they are not welcome in the ground............ not good is it?

I just think its a very dangerous situation when the manager and second rate players get to decide who they want to come to support the team, after all we need as many fans we can get at the moment.

Its not as if 2 fans who will make it like twice a season will make a difference

Edited by LaticsLee

When one person says your post is bullsh*t and another says "best post ever" you know you're on to something... :laught16:

Look, I don't know what went on, who was in the White Hart or to what extent the club helped and then banned the girls. I suspect something has gone on beyond what has been told here. More to the point, I really don't care, I just thought it was ripe for a bit of a p*sstake. :wink:

she's now saying she is going to publish pictures of herself and worhington,classy eh,fkin stick of hearing about them to be honest.

It's been absolutely effortless to ignore this subject right from the beginning.

File with signing a woman, signing a jailbird, having a fans' voice in the boardroom, having a Championship-worthy stadium and other ephemera.