Notts County Bench

So you'd rather play with one fit centre back than give a game to John Thompson?

i know a notts county fan and he keeps telling me how good hughes and thompson are doing for them, especially thompson. maybe he's found his level and lets face it, he never really got a decent chance at BP

i know a notts county fan and he keeps telling me how good hughes and thompson are doing for them, especially thompson. maybe he's found his level and lets face it, he never really got a decent chance at BP

Too injury prone, seemed to get a broken nose every time the last one mended, then along the knee injuries IIRC

Well if you believe the BBC rumour mill -

League Two outfit Notts County could be forced to sell the likes of Kasper Schmeichel and Lee Hughes in January after their change of ownership, while uncertainty still surrounds the future of director of football Sven-Goran Eriksson.

As I recall, no one was falling over themselves to sign Hughes at the start of this season.

Link to Daily Mail article.