is it because i am short sighted

i've been going to the latics for many years now and seen some cracking games and a lot of kaki poo ones to,

this season i knew that it would be a struggle ,what with the ressesion a reduced budget and yet another team to blend together.

it isn't rocket science to realise that we havn,t got the resourses nor the players to compete with the likes of leeds norwich and the like

it would take a complete numpty to even contemplate us being able to competre...All i ask of my team is one hundred percent effort

if we lose so what there is always next week....at half time yesterday i applauded the team off not for a razzling display but because in my opinion the players

from the goalie to the striker had given one hundred percent,Amongst the booers,who are quite entitled to boo ,they pay as much as me to watch the game one fan bereted me for applauding and short of calling me an idiot tried to tell me the errors of my actions would someone please point out to me as to why i was wrong to applaud, and tell me where i am going wrong .

i've been going to the latics for many years now and seen some cracking games and a lot of kaki poo ones to,

this season i knew that it would be a struggle ,what with the ressesion a reduced budget and yet another team to blend together.

it isn't rocket science to realise that we havn,t got the resourses nor the players to compete with the likes of leeds norwich and the like

it would take a complete numpty to even contemplate us being able to competre...All i ask of my team is one hundred percent effort

if we lose so what there is always next week....at half time yesterday i applauded the team off not for a razzling display but because in my opinion the players

from the goalie to the striker had given one hundred percent,Amongst the booers,who are quite entitled to boo ,they pay as much as me to watch the game one fan bereted me for applauding and short of calling me an idiot tried to tell me the errors of my actions would someone please point out to me as to why i was wrong to applaud, and tell me where i am going wrong .

Letting these clueless wazzocks get to you! :wink:

That's your only clear mistake here dwbh! I also stood and applauded for the same reason, as i do whether we are winning or losing.

Rummys idea seems reasonable though :grin:

We really do have some fans whose own misery isn't enough for them and who want everyone else to share it

there was 2 blokes sat behinf me for the game,they were on whittackers back as soon as he started warming up!! constantly called the keer flannagan and couldnt understand why greegan was still getting picked...i lost count of the amount of times i turned round and gave them a dirty look....after that game it just struck me there clueless....didnt applaud the team on or off at half time and were gone 10 mins b4 the end of the match...i thought on the whole we did ok second half and showed my appreciation by clapping them off.

Nope you not wrong to applaud, I do it too at half time, if a player is subbed and of course if ANY player on either side had to be helped off injured. At full time, I stand there too no matter what our result and I applaud until the last one of our players is off the pitch. That usually means I am last out of the RRE. I Think its a generational thing - that's what any fan did in the 80's when I first started going.

Oh yes and I sing too...but I draw the line when we start sing "We're :censored:e..."etc etc. Don't agree with slating my own team but to support them that's the little bit I can do to encourage the players on then so be it.

Don't let these so called "Supporters" get too you. Just do you bit and then you conscience is clear

Corney says the budget this year is the same as last year!

i woudnt say im excited about going to my next game im just intrigued as to what the atmosphere is like inside the ground

i am home for xmas and will be attending the boxing day game

i cant say ill be there for the full 90 minutes if any morons start to boo or shout abuse at the players for no reason