Discussion

I've just searched with no luck as well :disappointed:

But I Found this

Video

Never get tired of watching that! I was lucky enough to have been at most of them too...Favourites were the win at Maine Road, especially in '99 with Stitch's pub team beating a City team that had won 6-0 at Burnley three days before!

Edited by wardlelatic
to take all the coding out ....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never get tired of watching that! I was lucky enough to have been at most of them too...Favourites were the win at Maine Road, especially in '99 with Stitch's pub team beating a City team that had won 6-0 at Burnley three days before!

Ditto on all fronts!! :wink:

Edited by futchers briefs

I want to make a retirement home joke but I can't think of a good one :disappointed:

I've always wondered what it would be like to star in my own zombie movie, so I went down to my local old peoples home, stole all the wheel chairs and walking aids, then set the fire alarm off and waited outside with a shovel and a cricket bat.

On the subject of best XIs, if we have a Psycho XI and a hard man XI then Andy Gorton definitely goes in the Psycho XI. Did a nice line in setting fire to nightclubs, but soft as sh*t. :wink: