Bing.com

Zorrro

Brilliant! Well done marketing!

It is the worst search engine known to man. Asking your nan would probably give you better results...

i don't personally use it,but like i say,i use pay per click on it and i hardly get any visits from bing..less than 7% of visitors this month on my site can from bing.

(492 unique visits)

google was 22.4% of visits...and i don't even pay for that!

so,what the problem with bing then? crap search results or what?

my present bing campaign finishes on 24 dec and at the moment i won't be renewing.

i don't personally use it,but like i say,i use pay per click on it and i hardly get any visits from bing..less than 7% of visitors this month on my site can from bing.

(492 unique visits)

google was 22.4% of visits...and i don't even pay for that!

so,what the problem with bing then? crap search results or what?

my present bing campaign finishes on 24 dec and at the moment i won't be renewing.

It is just truly awful. Just do a bsic search on bing for something you know pretty well - perhaps a record label or summat in your case, and see the dross it turns up. Then do a search on google and happy days!

Its just confusing bilge. Or at least it was. And now I wont use it because it was awful.

Just remembered how big a racist bill gates is - so this homepage isnt surprising!

It is just truly awful. Just do a bsic search on bing for something you know pretty well - perhaps a record label or summat in your case, and see the dross it turns up. Then do a search on google and happy days!

Its just confusing bilge. Or at least it was. And now I wont use it because it was awful.

i must admit,i had some weird things come up as searches for particular artists..as you say, absolutely random, but with all the details under the keywords,i would still expect that the person clicking would know it wasn't what they wanted..but it still happens.

any band with an animal in their name for example i have loaded to the hilt with negative keywords..but they still come with their weird results.

it'll be finished next week anyway..all my business comes from either google or directly.