Garry Cook, Citeh's CEO

Quick, have a look before they take it down. Had me in stitches...

Garry Cook - Wikipedia

I especially liked the:

Cook worked at sports were giants Nike. for 12 years, working his way up to head of the Nike project "Brand Opportunism", before leaving Nike in June 2008 to take over as CEO of Manchester City. Although he’d been a resident of the USA since 1985, and spent four years in Amsterdam, Garry currently lives in a f*****g dreamworld. He’s an experienced liar, with experience at covering up child slavery at Nike, making him ideal for a deluded Manchester City.

However, he failed in a world record bid to bring Pele to the club, blaming the breakdown in negotiations on Santos, stating, "If you want my personal opinion they bottled it, He clearly was for sale but we never got to meet with the player, the behaviour of Santos got in the way."

:)

touche!

i bet eto'o is regretting the day he ever went to inter!

Thats funny. Writing style reminds me of a season synopsis i read in a manure fanzine (a friend showed it me) a few years ago where Kanchelskis kept getting caught tryin to tunnel his way out of Old Trafford and McClair brought down a helicopter with a penalty.. Love stuff like this!