Get This Move Right

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erm....yeah ok....corp's bitch

You'r that stupid you don't even realise the many points me corp do not agree on :lol:

Hopefully someone got you the "Idiots guide to understanding message board posts" for Christmas :D You was even banging on the other day about me starting a opposition group when I had clearly stated on several occasions that I was firmly sat on the fence regarding the development :) I suppose every board needs its village idiot :)

Edited by oafc0000

Some have suggested the number of nodding dogs on this site are not representative of the wider fan base...

I'd suggest the 60% in favour, 20% waiting to be convinced and 20% dead against is a fair reflection of views. Can't prove it, but I reckon it will be pretty close.

Perhaps much of the 60% includes those who'd like to stay put but have accepted (maybe blindly) the arguments of the owners for a move.

What typically happens with any form of change is that people go through a psychological process of shock / denial / anger / resignation / acceptance of the change and letting go of the past and, ultimately, understanding the change and eventually embracing it.

We will all be at different points on that journey from denial to embracing. As long as the Club communicate well throughout the process I would expect 60/20/20 to become 80/10/10 and the number of fans left behind refusing to attend matches will be relatively small (and probably replaced by new fans in the new location).

My view is that Failsworth will be a good thing for the football club. I'd have preferred a Donald Trump takeover and a 20,000 seater Boundary Park, but Failsworth's New Boundary Park concept is a cause for optimism in the future of Oldham Athletic.

You'r that stupid you don't even realise the many points me corp do not agree on :lol:

Hopefully someone got you the "Idiots guide to understanding message board posts" for Christmas :D You was even banging on the other day about me starting a opposition group when I had clearly stated on several occasions that I was firmly sat on the fence regarding the development :) I suppose every board needs its village idiot :)

how can i have it,you havent sent it to me yet have you

ive lost count o the number of posts you post something then corp rips it to pieces and you quickly follow up with a sucky sucky post....quite embarressing for you really.

and it doesnt really matter how many groups are set up does it...for or against.its happening end of.

I'd suggest the 60% in favour, 20% waiting to be convinced and 20% dead against is a fair reflection of views. Can't prove it, but I reckon it will be pretty close.

Perhaps much of the 60% includes those who'd like to stay put but have accepted (maybe blindly) the arguments of the owners for a move.

What typically happens with any form of change is that people go through a psychological process of shock / denial / anger / resignation / acceptance of the change and letting go of the past and, ultimately, understanding the change and eventually embracing it.

We will all be at different points on that journey from denial to embracing. As long as the Club communicate well throughout the process I would expect 60/20/20 to become 80/10/10 and the number of fans left behind refusing to attend matches will be relatively small (and probably replaced by new fans in the new location).

My view is that Failsworth will be a good thing for the football club. I'd have preferred a Donald Trump takeover and a 20,000 seater Boundary Park, but Failsworth's New Boundary Park concept is a cause for optimism in the future of Oldham Athletic.

good post..but you will get hounded for having it....corp or his apprentice will be along shortly.

ive lost count o the number of posts you post something then corp rips it to pieces and you quickly follow up with a sucky sucky post....quite embarressing for you really.

:blink: Can you even find one ?

and it doesnt really matter how many groups are set up does it...for or against.its happening end of.

People like Chris Moores counted on people like you.

Well maybe you should read back some of your ramblings in the morning :) Realise the rubbish you are spouting and keep off the source in the future :lol:

Drink clearly doesn't help your posts any :)

makes yoursmore enjoyable though..and look at it this way...at least someones talking to you

Hopefully I will set a better example when it comes to the source :D:lol:

thats a bit presumptious of you isnt it....you saying i dont set a good example to my children???? you dont even know my children or me,you get a few comments on a message board...hahahah

some people could say exactly the same about you couldnt they

thats a bit presumptious of you isnt it....you saying i dont set a good example to my children???? you dont even know my children or me,you get a few comments on a message board...hahahah

some people could say exactly the same about you couldnt they

ah pipe down :) Was joking :) You are my puppet and I am the puppet master... Dance my puppet, dance!!! :banana3:

Edited by oafc0000