Get This Move Right

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What we have on here is the same people continually complaining about the constant reiteration of opinions they dislike, while ignoring the fact that everybody else does the same, including themselves.

Its kind of funny I think :lol:

It is just an attempt to censor an opinion they do not agree with.

The point about it becoming a very quite place still stands though. You should probably note that you are not meant to criticise mods in public and this should be done via PM. Doing otherwise can result in a ban I understand.

Zorrro stinks of rotten kippers.

Just out of curiosity, has a cinema ever been mentioned as being part of the Failsworth plan (something Ed mentioned a few pages back)? I know it's getting expensive to hire a pitch at the JJB soccerdome (pushing £50 an hour I believe), but I'm sure a mutiplex would bring in more revenue.....

I'd check back but there must be 10000 posts on this now....

Just out of curiosity, has a cinema ever been mentioned as being part of the Failsworth plan (something Ed mentioned a few pages back)?

As far as I know there has been no official mention of a cinema... Either as part of the Oldham Arena plans or as far as we know regarding Failsworth plans....

Edited by oafc0000