Get This Move Right

Do we simply ignore what we're powerless to alter? Why can't those who don't like the 'message' read the 99% of threads dealing with other subjects entirely?

How will telling the stayaways (as if it were possible to locate them) that the club is set to irreversibly downscale itself and its ambitions encourage them to get to BP? I do talk regularly to a number of stayaways. Most of them would microwave their own a-ses than regularly go to BP after the fiascos of the last few years.

we cant read any other thread without you hijaking it with your woa is me 12000 lack of ambition dirge

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we simply ignore what we're powerless to alter? Why can't those who don't like the 'message' read the 99% of threads dealing with other subjects entirely?

How will telling the stayaways (as if it were possible to locate them) that the club is set to irreversibly downscale itself and its ambitions encourage them to get to BP? I do talk regularly to a number of stayaways. Most of them would microwave their own a-ses than regularly go to BP after the fiascos of the last few years.

Oh pleeeease. Now ur starting to sould like a Jehovahs Witness!!!!

AND because u always bring the subject - no matter wha it is - back to this.

Craig Davies is being sold - well its cos he didnt want to play ina 12000 seater stadium

COG might be back in Jan - onky till he finds out about the 12000 capacity

Santas coming tonight - well make the most of it, the new stadium will have 12000 seats and no chimney......

Edited by BlueJazzer

You misunderstand. It's nothing to do with not liking your message, it's all about the number of times you deliver the message. We've all received and understood fully your message and would like to read somnething else from you. Is that being unreasonable? :unsure:

we cant read any other thread without you hijaking it with your woa is me 12000 lack of ambition dirge

On the contrary-you can read whatever thread you want. I'm nowhere near 99% of them.

And I haven't hijacked anything. You are perfectly free to ignore me. By the way-you can't have a dirge in text.

It isn't a case of woa is me (actually it's woe is me.) More a case of woe is the club.

Sad but true folks.

You misunderstand. It's nothing to do with not liking your message, it's all about the number of times you deliver the message. We've all received and understood fully your message and would like to read somnething else from you. Is that being unreasonable? :unsure:

And not only that, some of us probably actually agree but want to discuss the other issues..... Like the pies. And the apparent lack of a chimney which i for one am going to start a petition about.

Craig Davies is being sold - well its cos he didnt want to play ina 12000 seater stadium

Santas coming tonight - well make the most of it, the new stadium will have 12000 seats and no chimney......

quality

No. But I've little desire to comment on anything else. My enthusiasm for the club began to wane some time ago. However, I can't bear to see the whole ghastly charade unfolding without reminding everybody what's really going on.

Yes, last time the Jehovah's Witnesses came knocking at my door they were keen to discuss Latics' move to Failsworth. (It was Diego who mentioned 'the message', by the way. Hence my quotation marks.)

And clearly my posting history will reveal that I've said all of what you quote.

Don't get out of your depth son.

I should hope you do by now.

so whats the aim then corp???

drive away enough people off owtb so you and mr 0000 can talk amongst yourself???

most people would of realised they had done the topic to death and just sat back and waited for it all to come true,so you could then gloat how you predicted it would end,but not you eh

Oh good grief, u lost ur sense of humour again and have resorted to bitching.

I give up. U got me. I concede. We're all doomed and going to hell.

You have to say something that's actually funny in order to test somebody's sense of humour, don't you?

Clearly I've also said that 'We're all doomed and going to hell.'

How can I possibly compete with this rapier wit?

so whats the aim then corp???

drive away enough people off owtb so you and mr 0000 can talk amongst yourself???

most people would of realised they had done the topic to death and just sat back and waited for it all to come true,so you could then gloat how you predicted it would end,but not you eh

There isn't an aim. It's a message board for discussing what you want.

I think you'll find that there are far, far more people posting at great length in favour of the proposed move to a small ground in Failsworth, including some of the Big Guns. They put across a decent argument. Then there are those like yourself, who aren't very good at it, but at least you have a go, which is all anybody can ask. What's the problem?

And why the obsession with 0000? I don't know him. I haven't solicited his support. As he's said himself, we don't even agree on the details.

So are you accepting that we know your opinion on this very important topic, and therefore there's no need for you to keep repeating it in the New Year?

No. As I've already said.

Perhaps you should pray we go down. As I've said, if we do, I'm outta here. The final humiliation isn't for me, I'm afraid.

Edited by Corporal_Jones

No. As I've already said.

Perhaps you should pray we go down. As I've said, if we do, I'm outta here. The final humiliation isn't for me, I'm afraid.

I understood you to say you would stop going to BP if we were relegated, not stop posting on here. There are plenty on here who don't go to BP.

You have to say something that's actually funny in order to test somebody's sense of humour, don't you?

Clearly I've also said that 'We're all doomed and going to hell.'

How can I possibly compete with this rapier wit?

I'm not trying to test anything, i'm just trying to make things more interesting to read. Hell, th elong summer nights must just fly by in your house. Why do u take it all so personal? Lighten up!

Sorry, didnt mean to make another hopelessly disappointing wisecrack, its just in my nature, i smile and everything!

:grin:

I'm not trying to test anything, i'm just trying to make things more interesting to read. Hell, th elong summer nights must just fly by in your house. Why do u take it all so personal? Lighten up!

Sorry, didnt mean to make another hopelessly disappointing wisecrack, its just in my nature, i smile and everything!

:grin:

Why do you think I never smile or laugh just because I keep pointing out the obvious about what the proposed new stadium means?

These are the things you find interesting, are they? Is your name Jethro, by any chance?

Why do you think I never smile or laugh just because I keep pointing out the obvious about what the proposed new stadium means?

These are the things you find interesting, are they? Is your name Jethro, by any chance?

I never said u dont smile or laugh. But how would we know as u only ever 'keep pointing out the obvious'. Its quite apparent that your an intelligent man (dont get carried away here, i dont wanna kiss you or owt , thats zeroes xmas wish - oops , another wisecrack) from your well structured and articulate posts. Anyone who can say the same thing in as many different ways as you should be a regular on Radio 4's Just A Minute, although you might get pulled for repetition. Hence, it would be interesting to hear your opinions on other points on the stadium, or god forbid it, other latics related subjects altogether!

And its Jason, not Jethro.. but thats a bit too close for comfort!

I never said u dont smile or laugh. But how would we know as u only ever 'keep pointing out the obvious'. Its quite apparent that your an intelligent man (dont get carried away here, i dont wanna kiss you or owt , thats zeroes xmas wish - oops , another wisecrack) from your well structured and articulate posts. Anyone who can say the same thing in as many different ways as you should be a regular on Radio 4's Just A Minute, although you might get pulled for repetition. Hence, it would be interesting to hear your opinions on other points on the stadium, or god forbid it, other latics related subjects altogether!

And its Jason, not Jethro.. but thats a bit too close for comfort!

Fair enough. Season's Greetings to you all.

CJ, you've made this same point at least 500 times.

Is it just a little bit possible that you resolve in the New Year to avoid making the same point once again, on the basis that every Member of OWTB understands fully your point of view?

Hey Diego, its funny how you and others do not realise that you make the same points hundreds of times as well :) Then CJ responds with his line. Alls fair in love and bull:censored: :)

Hope everyone had a good Christmas :D

Edited by oafc0000