Gary Megson sacked

Mixu Paatelainen didn't do too bad a job at Hibs, could see him being given a go. He looks like a psycho bouncer nowadays, which is probably what Bolton's players need after having Whispering Bob Harris trying to motivate them all season.

Mixu Paatelainen didn't do too bad a job at Hibs, could see him being given a go. He looks like a psycho bouncer nowadays, which is probably what Bolton's players need after having Whispering Bob Harris trying to motivate them all season.

Possibly a good shout, I reckon they'll go with a fans favourite to be on the safe side after keeping Megson in a job despite all of w***y wanting him out. Him and McGinlay double act?

I really hope Bolton go down anyway, just because of Gartside's ludicrous suggestions for the Premiergreed.

With Megson, you always felt he was a dead man walking even from the start.

I bet they thought exactly the same thing when Stott agreed to the original formation of the prem... Litlle teams thinking they'll be punching above their weight for the whole of time.

I do hope they get relagated though :grin:

:imnotworthy:

If this happens... you will find me at the Reebok! :wink:

Peter Reid the alleged favourite... if so I bet the Notlob fans will be thrilled, Megson to that has-been alcoholic.. serves em right! Relegation fodder if so...

:imnotworthy:

If this happens... you will find me at the Reebok! :wink:

Peter Reid the alleged favourite... if so I bet the Notlob fans will be thrilled, Megson to that has-been alcoholic.. serves em right! Relegation fodder if so...

No change there then

I went to goodison park last season for everton vs bolton, which a very average and ordinary everton team won comfortably. Bolton were simply awful. Route 1 play for 0-0 tactics and The whole squad had about as much collective skill with the football as a baby elephant.

Why would he when he's got more chance of staying up with the Dingles?

Plus, I know Coyle can look after himself and all that, but there's no point going out of your way to incur a Burnley fatwah... :wink:

Bolton connections. It is not my opinion, just merely throwing a name in the hat when someone said they may go for someone with BWFC connections.

Nah, he works at the town's Coroner's office... :titanic:

Anyway, never given a shout as manager - the fans are totally hooked up on what Big Sam did for them (apparently they can't see how long it takes to build that sort of side, as Allardyce cocked it right up in the Toon, and isn't doing too clever at Blackburn). Unbeaten in 4, could be in the top half should they win their two games in hand, but fickle fans and a very poor budget has seen Megson outta the door.

Wouldn't like to bet who'll take over. Always been the no-no job in the EPL for me. Changing a side who have been playing the way have been doing for the past ten years or so is no easy task.

Nah, he works at the town's Coroner's office... :titanic:

Anyway, never given a shout as manager - the fans are totally hooked up on what Big Sam did for them (apparently they can't see how long it takes to build that sort of side, as Allardyce cocked it right up in the Toon, and isn't doing too clever at Blackburn). Unbeaten in 4, could be in the top half should they win their two games in hand, but fickle fans and a very poor budget has seen Megson outta the door.

Wouldn't like to bet who'll take over. Always been the no-no job in the EPL for me. Changing a side who have been playing the way have been doing for the past ten years or so is no easy task.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Must admit I'm surprised. Although the infrastructure at Bolton doubtless benefits from a sustained stay in the Premiership, I can't really see it as much of a step forward from Burnley. I know it's claimed he has an attachment to Bolton, but if you look back he was only there three years or so.

I just wonder whether his longer term career (which is full of promise at the highest level) might be better served by staying with Burnley a little longer - even if the scrap for Premiership survival this season is ultimately doomed to failure.

Must admit I'm surprised. Although the infrastructure at Bolton doubtless benefits from a sustained stay in the Premiership, I can't really see it as much of a step forward from Burnley. I know it's claimed he has an attachment to Bolton, but if you look back he was only there three years or so.

I just wonder whether his longer term career (which is full of promise at the highest level) might be better served by staying with Burnley a little longer - even if the scrap for Premiership survival this season is ultimately doomed to failure.

Agreed

With Burnley, lets be honest, for the next two seasons at least, 17th plus in the premiership and he has overachieved. I would think the bolton faithful would expect him to rebuild, with the aim being to get back into europe.