Getting beyond a joke now!

I fear the club has reached the stage where any difference a manager could make is neglible. The problems at the club run deeper, and it becomes clearer by the day that TTA have solved none of them.

as some of us know, our problems lie deeper than the manager

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Pools board...

"didnt think i would see a worse side than oldham all season after our 3-0 win at boundary park. today if anything they were even worse. they must have the 2 worst centre halves in the history of this division and the full backs were little better. oh and thank fook we signed flinders and not dean brill cos he is shan as fook."

Very worrying.

I fear the club has reached the stage where any difference a manager could make is neglible. The problems at the club run deeper, and it becomes clearer by the day that TTA have solved none of them.

What do you think TTA could have done?

I'd agree with the statement, but it's a combination of factors leading to our very depressing downfall.

Gannon has just been laughed out of Scotland for being a prize fool - he'd last about 3 games here before the pack took a dislike.

Ritchie has more sense than to get back into management.

I am not going to rate Gannon just off the back of one failed appointment... Almost every manager has had a rough spell some where...

From Pools board...

"didnt think i would see a worse side than oldham all season after our 3-0 win at boundary park. today if anything they were even worse. they must have the 2 worst centre halves in the history of this division and the full backs were little better. oh and thank fook we signed flinders and not dean brill cos he is shan as fook."

Very worrying.

not worrying from by reading that drivel its been typed by a Monkey waiting to be hung :unsure:

I am not going to rate Gannon just off the back of one failed appointment... Almost every manager has had a rough spell some where...

Gannon's problem isn't football related, he is just a cock. He wasn't sacked for football reasons, they just got fed up of him going on about anything and everything. Imagine Geoff Boycott x10.

What do you think TTA could have done?

I'd agree with the statement, but it's a combination of factors leading to our very depressing downfall.

TTA came in making noises about getting us out of this division at the right end, with a new or modernised stadium. If they had a strategy to achieve this, it obviously failed. I see no signs of a new one.

Stop being so chuffin' stubborn penney and bring in a striker who actually looks like striking! The majority identified this problem early doors and still it's not been rectified, it's not as though the midfield are chipping in.

If we don't bring someone in this week i will be mega naffed off! :ranting:

just do what i do....Get yersen a second team,i had a great wintoday the lads did me proud....OH WHEN THE SPURS GO MARCHING IN

you see it doesn'tfeel so bad when we lose

From Pools board...

Very worrying.

Given the 11 that started todays game. Its hardly surprising... plus quite a few fans think we are one of/if not the worst they have seen this season.

I actually find it funny how people get so worked up over these silly things...I once was like you. After the 12 months I have had you realise that it really isnt worth getting upset about. There will be wholescale changes at the end of the year either managers,players even maybe chairman and we will start the rollercoaster over again. Football is dieing, and until wholescale changes are made throughout all the league structures we will forever be in this mess.

Spot on, Ross!

Oddies tonight?

I reckon its the same or worse... Doubt its better... I can't be arsed looking it up though...

It is actually worse (just looking at Shez's last 23 games v DPs 23 league games); Shez got 33 pts from 23 games. Having said which, we had Hughes and a number of better loan signings.

And Shez's stats are buoyed by 3 wins from 4 at the start of that group of games (and only 1 defeat in the first 11; 20pts). His last 12 gained just 13 pts. :disappointed:

But so many were calling for Shez to go, and so many will call for DP to go, and so many called for RM to go to. and talbot before that. Only 1 of the manager's "we" have magaed to get out had us in a bottom 6 spot though, the other 2 went when we were in the top 10. Bizarre that isn't it?

Short sighted/quick fix experts = only on OWTB (and other major,minor football clubs' forums!!!!) :D

Football runs in 'years' of changes, not months folks!

As someone who backed Moores and Sheridan to keep their jobs I now find myself questioning how much longer DP should get. I don't think the pigeon holing is fair to be frank.

As someone who backed Moores and Sheridan to keep their jobs I now find myself questioning how much longer DP should get. I don't think the pigeon holing is fair to be frank.

DP is in a very different situation to both RM and JS and at the wrong end of any 'financial/ambitious backing' - he's almost in 'no win' situ -----stick with him though, there's a long way to go yet this season :wink: