39 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win?

• Man Ure
    • Yorkshire Scum

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the option for a massive snow drift trapping everyone in the stadium?

I did give similar alternatives consideration, but there are so many "nuclear" type options that the "poll" facility doesn't support them.

Though 15 minutes in nobody has voted, so that perhaps tells its own story :grin:

I did give similar alternatives consideration, but there are so many "nuclear" type options that the "poll" facility doesn't support them.

Though 15 minutes in nobody has voted, so that perhaps tells its own story :grin:

What about lifting the whole stadium into a giant tin bath and filling it with with thistles and stinging nettles?

Leeds all the way. Dont come anywhere near my hatred of United or how funny it would be to see them knocked out in the 3rd round. That and i've got Chelsea to win the F.A Cup and it'd get rid of a bigger threat.

Not to mention the two former Oldham players in Leeds line up. Hughes and Kilkenny.

The underdog every time in the world's greatest cup competition, in which ManUre have never lost to a lower division club *.......

....yet!

* NOTE I was quoting the ITV commentator at the start of the game, but he has since corected that statement.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

They should seel the exits and fill it with s**t.

I was thinking along those lines with my idea, hence the bath, until the sharp and stingy thing came to mind. Maybe mine first, followed by yours after they are suitably lacerated and have open wounds and sores?

I was thinking along those lines with my idea, hence the bath, until the sharp and stingy thing came to mind. Maybe mine first, followed by yours after they are suitably lacerated and have open wounds and sores?

I was thinking a bunch of blokes setting their knackers on fire Detroit style. With a bit more success.

tell you what , the killkenny fella in Leeds midfield looks a good player , just the type we need

It's not like we didn't do our best to sign him. We were willing to pay the 100k odd Brummie wanted, but Leeds came in at the 11th hour matched our transfer bid but offered Kilkenny like treble what we offered in wages and signing on fee.

I've been really confused for the last couple of hours, as my dislike of them both is very equal - however, seeing the red nosed jock @@@@ knocked out of the cup, at home, by a 3rd division side, does fill me with a bit of warmth. I just wish it was anyone else but that arrogant, horrible tattoo ridden frigwit who scored the winner - Perhaps United should have signed Gregan for the game, he wouldn't have scored then... :D