39 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win?

• Man Ure
    • Yorkshire Scum

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should seel the exits and fill it with s**t.

So, given it was already full of ManU and Leeds fans, just seal the exits then. :wink:

I'm sure Sir Alex is being suitably magnanimous as I type, in the privacy of his office over a glass of wine with Simon Grayson.

As for Beckford to United, he's good but he's not that good.

Fully deserved by Leeds, by the way. Scum. :lol:

So, given it was already full of ManU and Leeds fans, just seal the exits then. :wink:

I'm sure Sir Alex is being suitably magnanimous as I type, in the privacy of his office over a glass of wine with Simon Grayson.

As for Beckford to United, he's good but he's not that good.

Fully deserved by Leeds, by the way. Scum. :lol:

He's actually better than Berbatov.

No doubt he is, but compliance with his TV contractual requirements only when his team has not lost speaks volumes of the man and gives more ammunition to those who criticise him.

With the sort of braindead questions the idiots on ITV are likely to ask, I can't say I blame him. :lol:

Ah come on, Sky asked Shez the most pointless question:

"So, have the team trained in the pink shirts this week?".

The look on the gaffer's face was superb!!

Don't be f*cking ridiculous.

Were you one of those that said Whitaker is better than Wellens? :grin:

.....Yeah, but that is besides the point. For the opening 6 games in which that poll was based on he played like one of the best midfielders we'd ever had. <_<

Berbatov was lost today against a strong league one team. Put that guy in our league and he gets eaten alive, he's a fancy player who needs time to do anything. Beckford is just a natural goal scorer with bags of pace, and a bit of finesse about his play. He could step up to the Prem, easy. He's better than the likes of Fagan, Zamora, Nugent, Kevin Davies. If they can play in the Premiership, so can Beckford.

.....Yeah, but that is besides the point. For the opening 6 games in which that poll was based on he played like one of the best midfielders we'd ever had. <_<

Berbatov was lost today against a strong league one team. Put that guy in our league and he gets eaten alive, he's a fancy player who needs time to do anything. Beckford is just a natural goal scorer with bags of pace, and a bit of finesse about his play. He could step up to the Prem, easy. He's better than the likes of Fagan, Zamora, Nugent, Kevin Davies. If they can play in the Premiership, so can Beckford.

Sorry, was with you until you said Davies. Davies batters defenders, different player all together.

He's better than the likes of Fagan, Zamora, Nugent, Kevin Davies. If they can play in the Premiership, so can Beckford.

That would have held water if Zamora wasn't battering the top level at the moment.

Not sure Fagan is an out and out striker myself (a bit like a good Smalley).

Nugent is better and Davies, as mentioned, is a different type of player.

I'd love to think that Gregan can :censored: on 1st Division players, but it is unlikely to say the least. He can certainly hold sway with third division Beckford though.

Other than all of that, you are spot on.

I have voted in the last forty minutes but only because I have only just got home from Hartlepool and wanted to register a vote. A couple of us stayed over and then went on an all-dayer today. We found a pub showing the game where everybody present was supporting Leeds. It is the first time I have ever experienced that when watching the red scum in a pub and I have to say, it was a most pleasant experience.

That'll be Bigfin eating you for breakfast at the next away day then... He'd really hoped that had gone away ;-)

Unfortunately this isnt the thread I started - you'll have to find the drunken thread from immidiately after the Leeds game for that enjoyment.

I'd suitably backtracked by this thread.

:)