39 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win?

• Man Ure
    • Yorkshire Scum

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Diego says, if you have doubts always back the underdog, hence why most of us back City in a derby

If City were playing against team including Adolf Hitler, Joe Stalin, Sir Richard Branson, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Mick Hucknall, Satan, Mo Johnson and Richard of York I would be firmly behind the latter.

Incidentally, I had the pleasure of returning to London on the Megabus last night. There was some extremely glum looking bird with red :censored: all over her, who I saw sitting at one of the tables, and then a similarly ouitfitted bloke joined her. I was dying to get the seat opposite so I could chat to them but it got taken at the last minute :angry:

I'm very happy that they beat man u and everything, but the people who have been texting me/sending me messages on Facebook to try and get me to download Marching On Together are getting a slap when i next see them. I might have downloaded most of Gary Glitter's back catalogue, but i've got some standards.

I might have downloaded most of Gary Glitter's back catalogue, but i've got some standards.

:lol:

I've also had to reply to countless Yorkshire bastards that despite the apparent new sponsorship by Cillit Bang, the scum are still very much IN the cup. :blink::wink: