Micah Richards Saga

I suppose the big question is would the tribunal under value the price?

You hear about tribunals undervalueing players when there is a cash purchcase (ie us Bury and Porter), but never, IIRC, when it is the % of a sell on fee.

So perhaps that normally is about right.

I would expect the valuation to be favourable... His age + international appearances would go well in our favour...

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they would have let the club see the whole benefit if it were not looking like their ownership was going to cost them a fair bit more than they once imagined. Shame really as I reckon it's one of those where wise investment of £2.4M could see it recouped with more when they come to sell the club, or simply via promotion. Very easy for me to say when I'm not putting in the £2.4M though!

I do think they'll reinvest something - they always have.

ithink the fans should rise money and eventurly buy the club and run the club how we want and make money to invest in the club then we might get some were. the fans would do anything for the club just make a small donation each :blush::grin::grin:

ithink the fans should rise money and eventurly buy the club and run the club how we want and make money to invest in the club then we might get some were. the fans would do anything for the club just make a small donation each :blush::grin::grin:

Well Greg your English has fallen to pot since playing back up in Scotland :huh:

but also 'but any move may have to wait until the end of January as Spurs struggle to get rid of some of their fringe players'

Come on Harry - get a move on - you know that Micah is the man :wink:

He's not going anywhere according to Mancini today.

I hope I'm wrong but I can't see City selling him at the minute, especially to a rival like Spurs. Mancini will more than likely want a longer look at him, and knows that City aren't exactly blessed defensively.

WE need luck in this saga:

Richards to not declare his career to City

Richards not get a career ending injury

Richards decide he want to get first team action not rot in the reserves when thy sign X

Richards get Killens agent!! :grin:

He could be out on his ear now.

He clearly defied his manager's orders and pushed up field. Mancini doesn't like players ignoring him. :)

On the other hand, Mancini seemed delighted with the goal, and realised what a great asset a goal scoring defender can be. BAH!

:disappointed:

Maybe we could all write to Mancini as Man City fans and convincve him that Ricahrds needs to be sold as he is a liability...

Do you think Mancini will be the type to bow to that sort of pressure? :lol:

I for one will not be buying a season ticket at Eastlands if Richards is still at the club :ranting:

WE need luck in this saga:

Richards to not declare his career to City

Richards not get a career ending injury

Richards decide he want to get first team action not rot in the reserves when thy sign X

Richards get Killens agent!! :grin:

EDIT

Richards not to score wonder goals and get the vote of confidence from the new manager.

Good news, I have gleaned an element of doubt, and backing up outoftheblues comments about not listening to the manager.

As for defender Micah Richards, who scored a terrific goal at Eastlands on Monday, he said: "Micah is a young player, but I think if we work well in training sessions he can improve a lot. He is a good player but he must improve a lot."...

Go on Micah, ignnore Mancini for a bit, get too big for your boots and tell him he does not knwo what he is talking about!

Edited by singe

Good news, I have gleaned an element of doubt, and backing up outoftheblues comments about not listening to the manager.

As for defender Micah Richards, who scored a terrific goal at Eastlands on Monday, he said: "Micah is a young player, but I think if we work well in training sessions he can improve a lot. He is a good player but he must improve a lot."...

Go on Micah, ignnore Mancini for a bit, get too big for your boots and tell him he does not knwo what he is talking about!

According to tonights MEN he has ended speculation about his future by declaring he wants to stay at City.

Apparently Mancini has promised to make him a class player.

Ends thoughts of a pay off for a season or so.

Hopefully he will make him a better player then sell him for even more !!!

• 3 months later...