Fifa 10 xbox

Thanks for that, Dave. I'd never have understood otherwise. :wink:

What has a work permit (not a Visa debit/credit card) got to do with getting an Xbox Live membership?

i was saying my xbox live has expired but tried to make it more footballish and the equivelant for that would be a work permit hence the reference to visa/work permit

My head hurts.

side affect from fifa be a pro, really good when you have a good team of lads who work together, I only play with people I know now, tried a quick pro ranked match and the strikers got the ball and tried taking on 4 players by themselves when they had 3 people in space, the wingers where next to the strikers, the defenders were just behind the strikers waiting for them to get tackled so they can have a pop and overall it was rubbish!

if you have a team that track back and do quick passing that dont try and do the same thing all the time (I had a guy who always got the ball and immediately passed to the left winger, the defenders cottoned on and cut it out everytime) the game then gets good and you have some cracking matches!