California Girls

Im not arguing anymore sod it, some people in here think you have to be over 40 and male to support latics otherwise your tarts, stupid, whores or as you just put it "hags" because she liked one of the players, im sure plenty of female latics fans like the players, she still supports the club, i was talkin bout it with her the other day about the postponements

i forgot that this message board is an exclusive club isnt it?

Out of interest, how many facebook friends do they have?

Somepeople need to grow up, move on and support your club, rather than two jumped up yank girls ..... who people seem to drool over and then lose all sense of perspective or reasoning, because, at the end of the day thats the only reason that anyone has even bothered with them, and the only reason why people have moaned so much about there "awful treatment by the club". I do wonder if people would have been so upset had they not been two "good-looking" girls. If they were male i`m sure no-one would have even battered an eye-lid!

A bit OT, but related to our 'international' fanbase, whatever happened to that fella from Holland/Belgium was it? came on here asking for freebies i think and said he was coming over for a game along with his brother, sure some people said they were going to meet him in one of the pubs around the ground?

Sara tried to add me as a freind too. I Think she has requested anyone who comes up under a search for Oldham. I ignored her as I would probably do it I saw her in the street. I don't really need to read a hundred more status updates about people I don't knows lives.

I thought it was great initially, when I thought they had been caught up in the romance of a little club at the foot of the pennines. Only to realise they were out for themselves and themselves alone.

In terms of getting upset at not being allowed into the players lounge. I think the players have every right to ask for people not to be admitted.

All i can hope is that we finally start playing some football so we can start fawning over what is happening on the pitch rather than some attention seeking strumpets.

:grin:

at the end of the day thats the only reason that anyone has even bothered with them, and the only reason why people have moaned so much about there "awful treatment by the club". I do wonder if people would have been so upset had they not been two "good-looking" girls. If they were male i`m sure no-one would have even battered an eye-lid!

I dunno, if Worthy had been shagging some bloke on his holidays and he'd come half way across the world to find him, I reckon that would be a pretty interesting story.

Edited by jsslatic

Wait........it's ok for people to abuse Corp, 0000, Rummy, myself, Blue Pizza, Royle Army etc, but when someone calls our ever so loyal fans who only like us because one of them shagged Jon Worthington its a national disgrace?

You forgot to mention me, and yet put yourself forward ?????

Im not arguing anymore sod it, some people in here think you have to be over 40 and male to support latics otherwise your tarts, stupid, whores or as you just put it "hags" because she liked one of the players, im sure plenty of female latics fans like the players, she still supports the club, i was talkin bout it with her the other day about the postponements

i forgot that this message board is an exclusive club isnt it?

That's a bit unfair. No-one's claiming these boards are a vanguard of enlightened attitudes,but there are several female posters on here,and none of us (as far as i'm aware) have got the kind of stick they got, probably because we don't go on rival teams' message boards saying we wish Oldham had lost and threatening to go to the papers with incriminating photos of our players.

The club could have handled the whole episode better, some of the comments on here have been pretty unpleasant,but i'm really not gonna lose any sleep over it.

Right I will say this once, and I will keep it short.

- Quit the sniping

- Less of the language

- Less of the libel.

If you don't like what a poster has to say, here are three easy steps.

1) Click on the members name in the main forum, and select 'view member profile'

2) Click the 'options' drop down menu on the left

3) Click on ignore user

If a member is giving abuse and you wish to report it, use the 'report post' function situated in the bottom left of each post and a mod will deal with it as soon as we can.

If anyone has any issues regarding how the board is run, feel free to PM myself or any of the other mods.

It really is as simple and as easy as that.