gardner

That means absolutely nothing.

It could be that Crewe think he's better than we do. Or maybe his agent is using a media all to eager to report on nothing more than speculation to try and elicit a better offer from another club (maybe us).

fair enough, maybe so

i just hope the club made every effort, if he goes to Crewe

i just hope the club made every effort, if he goes to Crewe

Or maybe it'll be a case that Crewe's coaches and manager have a different opinion of him than ours.

It's a good job we're not obliged to sign every player we're linked with in the media.

Or maybe it'll be a case that Crewe's coaches and manager have a different opinion of him than ours.

It's a good job we're not obliged to sign every player we're linked with in the media.

both sets of coaches and managers obviously have the same opinion of him otherwise as reported in the media we are both after him

Nonsense.

The only fact involved in the entire story is that he has spent time training at both Oldham and Crewe. Everything else is pure speculation, possibly prompted by his agent in attempt to get him the best deal he can.

We have absolutely no idea what either set of manager and coaches think of him, or whether both Oldham and Crewe actually are interested.

Are you honestly so naive that you believe every piece of speculation published on Sky Sports?

Nonsense.

The only fact involved in the entire story is that he has spent time training at both Oldham and Crewe. Everything else is pure speculation, possibly prompted by his agent in attempt to get him the best deal he can.

We have absolutely no idea what either set of manager and coaches think of him, or whether both Oldham and Crewe actually are interested.

Are you honestly so naive that you believe every piece of speculation published on Sky Sports?

look, a thread has been posted (according to sky) that we are after this kid - im discussing it, if it is true or not

99% of all posts on this board are either speculation or complete rubbish, im playing the game, join in

neither of us are that naive to believe most things that get posted on here - like i said join in

:lol:

I am joining in. Every time you produce a theory that somehow the club hasn't done its job properly if the lad goes to Crewe, I produce a more credible theory as to why that might not be the case.

It seems the way you see it if we don't now sign this lad it's the club's fault. If you're going to speculate why not speculate on a scenario where the club hasn't failed in your eyes?

:lol:

I am joining in. Every time you produce a theory that somehow the club hasn't done its job properly if the lad goes to Crewe, I produce a more credible theory as to why that might not be the case.

It seems the way you see it if we don't now sign this lad it's the club's fault. If you're going to speculate why not speculate on a scenario where the club hasn't failed in your eyes?

:petesake:

danny went my college, he played for college then got a trial at hearts but they turned him down then a few weeks later was playing for celtic, he is a awsome striker to be honest, he scored 30+ goals in our academy team at college, he tall strong and very quick, also very quick with his feet.

id be happy for him if he signs for us. he is miles better than ryan brooke