So we've started the second half of the season

in exactly the same manner as we did on the opening day, with an awful toothless performance against pisspoor opposition. Unfortunately if history repeats itself in the second half of the season 50 points will leave us well short of safety imo....

Edited by oafcprozac

in exactly the same manner as we did on the opening day, with an awful toothless performance against pisspoor opposition. Unfortunately if history repats itself in the second half of the season 50 points will leave us well short of safety imo....

This is the worrying thing....Tranmere were as bad as us but we couldn't see them off. When we play anyone decent we're gonna get our arses kicked.

We started slow tonight and never got out of first gear.

It was a good opportunity to make a fresh start tonight. Halfway, New Year, fresh from a 'winter break', Taylor and Abbott are back, three consecutive home games, and we turn in probably the worst performance of the season infront of 3000 home fans. The fact that wasn't the worst performance for sure is a measure of how bad it's been - if it weren't for Greegs we'd probably be keeping County company.

It's time ultimatums were issued.

It was a good opportunity to make a fresh start tonight. Halfway, New Year, fresh from a 'winter break', Taylor and Abbott are back, three consecutive home games, and we turn in probably the worst performance of the season infront of 3000 home fans. The fact that wasn't the worst performance for sure is a measure of how bad it's been - if it weren't for Greegs we'd probably be keeping County company.

It's time ultimatums were issued.

I issued my ultimatums after the Gillingham game. Performances didn't pick up and the way we caved in v Norwich and just accepted a 2-0 defeat was the final straw. As a result, my Season Ticket is in the possession of someone else, £100 is in my possession and I didnt miss it one jot.

But let's give Dave Penis a chance though eh, boys and girls?

I issued my ultimatums after the Gillingham game. Performances didn't pick up and the way we caved in v Norwich and just accepted a 2-0 defeat was the final straw. As a result, my Season Ticket is in the possession of someone else, £100 is in my possession and I didnt miss it one jot.

But let's give Dave Penis a chance though eh, boys and girls?

The only chance we're currently giving him is the chance to take us down. It really is that bad.

I went to watch Stockport last night and they were really unlucky. Plenty of fight, energy and positive play. Swindon stole the game really. Brighton have notched some decent results and many of the bottom sides are capable of causing upsets like Exeter did to Leeds. We're in desperate need of a change in mentality. LET'S JUST GO FOR IT PENNEY. YEEEEEEEEEEE HAA!

Don't worry Daniel.....I'm booing in spirit with you :grin:

"Get out of our club, get out of our cluuuuuuuuuub, you sh*t Yorkshire b@stard, get out of our club......."

(DP is a Yorkshireman isn't he??)

EDIT - just checked Wikipedia and it says he was born in Wakefield - phew.....

And also amusingly read this:

"On 30 April 2009, Penney resigned from Darlington and was appointed as manager of Oldham Athletic. In 2010 he walked out of Oldham.[1]"

Naawwty......

Edited by Snookmeister