Michael Ricketts

I dont know what the latics fans will think about this but someone has told me Michael Ricketts will rejoin latics till end off the season. I think thats why he has left Tranmere FC.

penney sign him up till end of the season better then nothing he surely will do well last chance salon for Ricketts if its true we getting him.

I dont know what the latics fans will think about this but someone has told me Michael Ricketts will rejoin latics till end off the season. I think thats why he has left Tranmere FC.

penney sign him up till end of the season better then nothing he surely will do well last chance salon for Ricketts if its true we getting him.

you really do believe everything people tell you dont you?

when your older brother gets sick of playing with you, how long do you hide for when he says 'lets play hide and seek'?

Edited by creepy

please in the name of god tell me this is a joke! :ranting:

You know what, I've taken the piss out of this lad's predictions before and ended up looking like a mug. He gets some right and some wrong but overall he's a good'un, don't write off what he says too soon.

No, they sacked him cos he beat Ian Goodison up in training.

You know what, I've taken the piss out of this lad's predictions before and ended up looking like a mug. He gets some right and some wrong but overall he's a good'un, don't write off what he says too soon.

Which one did he get right? Paul Heffernan? And that was hardly a secret, the Chron reported it before he did.

Still waiting for Steve Marlet and the 1000 other "definite" transfers to materialise.

He's full of shít.