Penny Out?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard a tale tonight that a sign has been hung on the dressing room door. It says training is cancelled on monday and is signed Simon Corney. I can only think of one scenario, what do people think?

If thats true, then the only other thing i could think of is they will be called together and be given 1 hell of a f***ing by the owners about how their performances are killing the club.

Otherwise its like you said.

:pray: :pray: :pray: Gannon for boss :pray: :pray: :pray:

if JG comes anywhere near OAFC is start wathcing Oldham Town

Jim Gannon is a bully who has no repect for anyone but himself.... He lasted less than 6 months at Motherwell and even Stockport wouldnt have him back ! That tells you how good he is !

Jim Gannon is a bully who has no repect for anyone but himself.... He lasted less than 6 months at Motherwell and even Stockport wouldnt have him back ! That tells you how good he is !

Place needs some one with bollocks...

You go watch Oldham Town... Gannon gets the job and I will come back and take your place...

Whilst I'm not totally sold on Gannon didn't Motherwell get rid due to him refusing to commit his future to them? Also Stockport fans were up in arms when he was made redundant by the administrators.

Yeah, if we're firing Penney then it has to be Keith Hill.

Whilst we may be a step up, would he really leave what he has going for him at the moment to come to the mess we find ouselves in? But yes i agree would be by far the best appointment we could make at the moment.