word on the street

After watching DP stay on the pitch to shake all the players hands after a 0-1 defeat suggested to me that he knew his fate was sealed.

I too was a bit surprised at that. Be annoyed if fans got their way again and TTA pulled the trigger. I'm not saying DP is a good or bad manager but he's been giving barely a pot to piss in, injuries galore, a Southern league to play in and cancellations to compound the situation. What we gunna do? The same f****** dance for a few months then sack the next guy and the next guy? It's getting f****** pathetic this!

Edited by boundaryblue80

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gannon for me...

Bye bye DP...

I agree with BB80s general thoughts on this but the budget is what it is and DP has produced a side facing relegation. I think that warrants action...

For me we should of stuck with Ronnie and we would be enjoying Championship football now...

I too was a bit surprised at that. Be annoyed if fans got their way again and TTA pulled the trigger. I'm not saying DP is a good or bad manager but he's been giving barely a pot to piss in, injuries galore, a Southern league to play in and cancellations to compound the situation. What we gunna do? The same f****** dance for a few months then sack the next guy and the next guy? It's getting f****** pathetic this!

Maybe it's Penney who's walked ? Stranger things have happened .....

Gannon for me...

Bye bye DP...

I agree with BB80s general thoughts on this but the budget is what it is and DP has produced a side facing relegation. I think that warrants action...

For me we should of stuck with Ronnie and we would be enjoying Championship football now...

Just a shame the mob thought otherwise

I think its all bull:censored: to be honest. Someone has started this in the hope he goes and as for all the ones saying keep him, I hope he is sacked............ you lot must be happy with any old crap we serve up. Worst Latics manager I have witnessed in over 30 years.

Gannon, Ritchie and Royle or Dowie please....................... I would even give the job to the bird with her tits pushed out in the ticket office over Penney. He is utter poo!

Could all be a cynical ploy to get hits on OWTB, and in turn revenue, through the roof....in order to try to cover some of the losses from lower gates.... <_<:lol:

I've heard that Arsene Wenger's been out getting a couple of baguettes and a thicker coat, on a late night shopping trip to Chadderton Tesco.

You had me then...I believed every word of it until you mentioned 'Chadderton Tesco'....there aint a Tesco in Chadd.

injuries cancelations and lack of budget dont make it ok to have a team with a lack of passion comitment and effort. am pretty sure if everyone was puttin in 100% every game goin in for every 50/50 or even 40/60 and showing they wanted the ball and they wanted to win then most the fans would be happy but under penny there is none of that its just turn up go through the motion then go home. highlight of saturday was goodwin giving there left winger some stick just because goodwin was actually showing some fight and some passion

Gannon for me...

Bye bye DP...

+1

I've still be going to every home game this season hoping that we could get all three points and must admit have found myself having to drag myself there for the last couple of games but if Penney does go how long will the next one get?

Gone are the days when managers/players stay at clubs for years (there are some exceptions) but we need someone who is going to have the chance to mould his own team.

I can't help thinking that we'll be in the same position come May!!