Heffernan

. . . . starts the game for Doncaster tonight, if he does well doesnt look good for a loan/perm move to us

Was just about to post the same, I hope we have similar irons in the fire and do not go down the unproven kid route - that's just asking for trouble in our current predicament imo.

. . . . starts the game for Doncaster tonight, if he does well doesnt look good for a loan/perm move to us

Realistically though we shouldn't just be looking to bring one striker in it should be 4/5 in case for one reason or another one falls through ie: injured/ plays well enough to merit a regular first term place/ contract.

Realistically though we shouldn't just be looking to bring one striker in it should be 4/5 in case for one reason or another one falls through ie: injured/ plays well enough to merit a regular first term place/ contract.

Pav

Parker

Brooke

Smalley (PMSL)

Alessandra

O'grady

We started the season with 6, shame they are all mostly :censored:e, lazy, not ready, been sold/loaned and crocked!

yeah, lets hope our other targets are a proven scorer in league one instead of a young untried kid as prozac said

I'm not convinced "taking a punt" is appropriate for a side in the bottom four.

A proven scorer in the lower leagues is, surely, a better option?

I personally didn't want Heff here on loan. He had his chance to join us and flicked us the v's.

I'm not convinced "taking a punt" is appropriate for a side in the bottom four.

A proven scorer in the lower leagues is, surely, a better option?

I find it so difficult to comment... So much confliction over the budget and available cash etc makes it hard to know what to reasonably expect...

Whatever's happening, one thing is crystal. Time's running out.

Jamie, don't fear.

Last day of the window will come. The website will tell us we are in talks with a few players. Deadline will pass. Website will tell us terms could not be agreed. Then Dave Penis will say "not to worry lads, the loan window is still open."

We sign Stephen McPhee from Blackpool on 11th Feb.

Jamie, don't fear.

Last day of the window will come. The website will tell us we are in talks with a few players. Deadline will pass. Website will tell us terms could not be agreed. Then Dave Penis will say "not to worry lads, the loan window is still open."

Meh. You're right of course.

We sign Stephen McPhee from Blackpool on 11th Feb.

Ooh, snazzy. He's ace him!*

* Me, circa 2003