Pre-/Post-match boozer

Yarrrr ya fugga, yer me fuggin besh mate y'know that?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these fine establishments is your preferred location for a sherry?

• Old Grey Mare
    • Clayton Green
    • The Queens
    • Rifle Range
    • White Hart
    • Greyhound
    • A. N. Other (feel free to divulge)

Rifle range at the mo pre-match

Use to be The Grey mare but the owners got a bit arsey (thanks Maddog I've nicked that from you) with one of our friends. So we don't go in now. However, I believe the owners maybe moving on soon.

Post match, depends on our mood/result. White hart, carters or we just go home

Rifle range at the mo pre-match

Use to be The Grey mare but the owners got a bit arsey (thanks Maddog I've nicked that from you) with one of our friends. So we don't go in now. However, I believe the owners maybe moving on soon.

Post match, depends on our mood/result. White hart, carters or we just go home

I'll see you in there :wink:

Generally speaking I don't because I'm always in the car and usually off to the parents afterwards (or home midweek).

Used to have the occasional pre-match pint in the Royle Bar, and have been known to partake of an orange or some such in the Rifle Range afterwards but only once or twice.

I tend to save my alcohol consumption for away games when driving isn't an issue due to travelling by train or having a weekender. Over the years, we've reached the conclusion that Comfortably Numb is the best state to endure an away match... :wink:

White Hart pre and post. Has been since 2005, excepting a few brief flirtations with the Greyhound on warm sunny days!

Really dislike the Grey Mare. Just has a funny atmosphere, and I never feel welcome there.

:stupid:

Used to always be the Greyhound... but only for very sunny days....

Not that i'm at the three-sided fortress much these days....

Generally speaking I don't because I'm always in the car and usually off to the parents afterwards (or home midweek).

Used to have the occasional pre-match pint in the Royle Bar, and have been known to partake of an orange or some such in the Rifle Range afterwards but only once or twice.

I tend to save my alcohol consumption for away games when driving isn't an issue due to travelling by train or having a weekender. Over the years, we've reached the conclusion that Comfortably Numb is the best state to endure an away match... :wink:

Where do you drive from?

Home usually. :wink:

Roughly 20 miles away.

Fair do's was just wondering how far people are willing to travel.

I tavel from roughly 40 miles away and go to every home game. I don't have a car though.

ONe of the only things that would stop me renewing my season ticket is travelling on the trains to see such bilge