Stephen Mcphee

Don't waste your time folks.

I'm willing to bet the only reason this thread was started was that the "member" in question saw the following post in the Heffernan thread:

Jamie, don't fear.

Last day of the window will come. The website will tell us we are in talks with a few players. Deadline will pass. Website will tell us terms could not be agreed. Then Dave Penis will say "not to worry lads, the loan window is still open."

We sign Stephen McPhee from Blackpool on 11th Feb.

:blink:

Please stop taking this thread off topic, you claim my posts are bad, look at the last 3, very useful to the board, apart from taking the thread off topic, and boasting your own personal post count.

I'm sorry if i have sources inside the club and you don't, no need to get jealous.

Does anyone think the Simpsons has gone downhill in the last few years?

Yeah it's been terrible since about season 11. Family Guy is :censored: as well except the odd moment. Loads of jokes that are completely irrelevant to anything over and over again, South Park nailed it with the episode about how Family Guy's written.