Daniel Nardiello

Has to be worth a go on loan, he is currently only a bit part player at the Lashers and would definately do a job in league 1.

anyone heard anything about Fabian Brandy signing from the RAWS? I thought he had already gone somewhere but may be wrong

Edited by astottie

I think it's interesting how sme people on here put forward names as "being worth a punt" orsimilar words about a loan - but others say that we only get poor strikers on loan. Do we want to get only people we are very confident in or just someone for the sake of it?

I think it's interesting how sme people on here put forward names as "being worth a punt" orsimilar words about a loan - but others say that we only get poor strikers on loan. Do we want to get only people we are very confident in or just someone for the sake of it?

Any striker who has actually played at a higher level and scored at that level has to be better than the :censored:e we have up front at the minute, Nardiello has scored 36 goals in 156 league gamesand although that is not prolific it is a lot better than our forwards. We need somebody who is proven at this moment to get us out of this rut.

Any striker who has actually played at a higher level and scored at that level has to be better than the :censored:e we have up front at the minute, Nardiello has scored 36 goals in 156 league gamesand although that is not prolific it is a lot better than our forwards. We need somebody who is proven at this moment to get us out of this rut.

I think Shez has hacked your account :wink:

anyone heard anything about Fabian Brandy signing from the RAWS? I thought he had already gone somewhere but may be wrong

Tonight's rarely wrong Chron reads as though the Brandy glass is half-full.

A mystery Premier League forward has been targeted and though he initially told Athletic officials he doesn’t want to go out on loan at the moment, there are hopes that he will have a change of heart today.

One man who could be on Athletic’s hit-list is Manchester United striker Febian Brandy.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-fea...-in-latics-link

Tonight's rarely wrong Chron reads as though the Brandy glass is half-full.

A mystery Premier League forward has been targeted and though he initially told Athletic officials he doesn’t want to go out on loan at the moment, there are hopes that he will have a change of heart today.

One man who could be on Athletic’s hit-list is Manchester United striker Febian Brandy.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-fea...-in-latics-link

If we sign him- how long into the first training session before Gregan welcomes him to the club? :grin:

Edited by rudemedic

Guest FyldeBlue
Has to be worth a go on loan, he is currently only a bit part player at the Lashers and would definately do a job in league 1.

Hi Fleetwood Blue, The Gazette is stating that he is now well and truly in Holloways plans now he's recovered from injury.

• 1 month later...