Goodwin signs till end of the season.

huudersfield in disguise, without the disguise..

didnt he extend the loan for a month last week?

this tells me that no other loan/transfer will be made today and the official site can say we made a move for him before the deadline so it looks like penney actually did something

hope im wrong but no striker signing today

didnt he extend the loan for a month last week?

this tells me that no other loan/transfer will be made today and the official site can say we made a move for him before the deadline so it looks like penney actually did something

hope im wrong but no striker signing today

hope you are wrong too. Lets wait and see, that's the spirit

not a great one either,

another Hudds reserve woo

Another one of his 'utility' players to add to his full-back collection and still no striker..........I know we have injuries but we now have 8 players who play or are able to play at full-back......the old saying, Jack of all trades master of none springs to mind!!!!

Hudds fans must be pi***ng themselves!

Phew! That's the first fullback-cum-midfielder pinned down. Once we've resolved our shortage of players in this area, perhaps we might start looking for a striker or two.

Just another 4 to go 10 midfields/full backs and barry brill in net should keep things interesting and the goals flowing

People seem to forget that our first choice RB is out for the season (Holdsworth) and our first choice thug in midfield (Worthy) has been out for some time with a nasty injury- I was expecting him to come back soon though but I've not heard anything about him training.

Put it this way who would you rather have Goodwin or Lomax, or Goodwin or Whittaker, I can see Whittaker and Lomax going at the end of the season to free up a reasonable wage (or two average ones). Yes he's a right back/midfielder but so what so is :censored: and he's been a decent player for us.

Hudders fan here, i think this is a good move for both parties! Jim isnt in our first team plans right now, and given that Worthy is out, i believe you have signed someone with much greater ability as cover. Dont get me wrong, Worthy was a good player for us, and has the work ethic fans love, but he isnt as technically gifted as Goodwin! Its a shame about Holdsworth, because he was a fans favourite here, and is a quality right back at this level, a position which i am yet to be convinced Goodwin can play well. On a sour note, how is Parker getting on? Have you gone through the 'he looks promising' stage, and the 'what a waste of potential' phase to arrive at the 'lets get rid' stage yet?

how is Parker getting on? Have you gone through the 'he looks promising' stage, and the 'what a waste of potential' phase to arrive at the 'lets get rid' stage yet?

:grin:

Many missed the "promising" bit and went straight to phase 2.

I gave him a little more time than they did. I was wrong.

On a sour note, how is Parker getting on? Have you gone through the 'he looks promising' stage, and the 'what a waste of potential' phase to arrive at the 'lets get rid' stage yet?

If that's the way of things, he appears to have gotten it back to front here (either that or he couldn't be arsed bothering with the two initial phases).

Frankly, for many of us, he went straight to the 'Has Dave Penney got a :censored: death wish?' stage the moment he scribbled a K on a contract in green crayon.

If that's the way of things, he appears to have gotten back to front here (either that or he couldn't be arsed bothering with the two initial phases).

Frankly, for many of us, he went straight to the 'Has Dave Penney got a :censored: death wish?' stage the moment he scribbled a K on a contract in green crayon. his agent waved a shiny toy past him to distract him long enough to press his inked up thumb onto the contract

Slight mistake there