Hi, I'm new to the board and I know from various other forums that it can be a bit hard to get into the swing of things!

Anyway, I've been a Latics fan since 1992 (I WAS a Southampton fan but changed after a move of house and brief spell watching rugby I began following Latics). I don't go much at all but while searching for transfer news today found this forum and decided to join!

Anyway, thats me! Look forward to joining in the banter.

Hi mate

The name? I came across for a game about 1996 or 7 I think and John Gannon played. He got subbed and a fan shouted out in an insulting manner that he was a "pass master" as he trudged past. Made me laugh and always stuck in my head!

:grin:

There was me thinking you were a Stockport fan pining for the return of Jim Gannon!

Hi mate

The name? I came across for a game about 1996 or 7 I think and John Gannon played. He got subbed and a fan shouted out in an insulting manner that he was a "pass master" as he trudged past. Made me laugh and always stuck in my head!

*Shudder*

John Gannon - very possibly the worst Latics player I've ever seen.