Shakers v Dale

... followed by O'Grady getting subbed straight after. Heh.

Good atmosphere it sounds like.

It was pretty poor compared to recent years - It was better pre game in all honesty. 30 Bury fans making an attempt in the corner to get onto the pitch next to the 'dale fans only to be held back by 1 steward. :lol: Well worth the £18 in alone.

Pretty similar to that above from last year.

The random flare - how stewards manage to search every single lad going into the ground and fail to spot a flare is beyond me and chants of "you're gonna get your :censored:in heads kicked in." from the Bury fans midway through the 2nd half made my night in all honesty. Well that and the pavement dancing on both sides after a few insults lobbed either way outside after the game. Highly entertaining. Great mark of respect at half time for the returning troops from Iraq as well.

Really Poor 1st half. Bury played the better football and bullied 'dale out of playing anything. Good tactics from there part but no side really looked like scoring. Bury had a decent shout for a penalty which was turned away - suprisingly as the ref had given them everything up until that point.

2nd half dale came into it. Played some decent stuff and were well on top when O'Grady fluffed from two yards. I'd like to think it took a bit of a bobble (as that pitch was shocking) or he took a bit of a nudge but i just think he fluffed it completely.

I honestly think that would of been game to 'dale had it gone in as it was all one way traffic at that point in the 2nd half. Fell apart a bit after that and in all honesty 'dale never really looked like getting back into it. Not the end of the world. Bury will be up there - Good news if Latics can stay up. Still a big gap at the top and a long way to go.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

O'Grady is shot ... confidence player isn't he. That's him rubbish until he is loaned out to York.

I like the look of that Steven Dawson, looks like the mettle we need in midfield. Instead of all these Goodwin's, Worthington's and co. A player who can get stuck in and move the ball a bit.