Match in doubt O.S. now

It's not even raining.

Apparently they are currently removing surface water with sponge rollers.... with no more rain forecast for this afternoon and tonight they have 4 hours to sort it..........it probably comes down to how badly they want it played!!

Further proof we should not alow the Roughyeds share our pitch going forward.

why? did they actually play more than two games on it last season on it before the football season finished, or had to play away for a few months to allow work to take place on the pitch

Not me, I think it's possibly the most pointless game in history, but I fail to see the correlation between Stockport's pitch being knackered, and ours?!

Me neither. It was just a flippant remark with the sole purpose of getting Markoasis all wound up. Seems like it worked. ^_^

a post from stockports yellowboard:

Posted by scfcsam2005 on 2/2/2010, 3:03 pm, in reply to "Re: Inspection at 4:30."

''Can definately see it being off. No chance we'll get the pitch playable after the rain last night/this morning. It's not raining now but there'll just be puddles sat on certain parts of the pitch.''