Consultation on Draft Stadium Proposals: Are you Going?

Tomorrow between 3:00pm and 8:00pm, in the Sponsors Suite at BP,sees the fans’ opportunity to get their first glimpse of the “site plan, footprint of the proposed stadium and visuals of the initial design”. This is the chance to see whether what is proposed is as bad as most people believe. The chance to tell TTA what’s wrong with the proposals, so that they can be revised before being finalised for further consultation.

I’ll be there with Mrs. S. Anyone else going?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow between 3:00pm and 8:00pm, in the Sponsors Suite at BP,sees the fans’ opportunity to get their first glimpse of the “site plan, footprint of the proposed stadium and visuals of the initial design”. This is the chance to see whether what is proposed is as bad as most people believe. The chance to tell TTA what’s wrong with the proposals, so that they can be revised before being finalised for further consultation.

I’ll be there with Mrs. S. Anyone else going?

I shoud be in the area, so will try to pop in for a look.

Edited by bpmarko

Are there some? Because if there aren't we won't know who they are.

You said "some of the hard core moaners" meaning a portion of those who are known to you - in this context, and considering you've only had an account for 10 days - you wouldn't know who they were and thus be less inclined to say "some of the moaners". However, all things being equal, the simplest solution is the best - which is that you do know who they are because you've been knocking about for some time, and this existing persona is merely a proxy account.

But there you go...

You are trying to make me look silly RummyOwl . How can I know who they are if I dont know? the chronicle as had people moaning and I read that.

you sound a cynical and suspicious man. I'm sory you have had expriences that have made you ike that.

I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Do you think some of the hard core monaers will be there?

You said "some of the hard core moaners" meaning a portion of those who are known to you - in this context, and considering you've only had an account for 10 days - you wouldn't know who they were and thus be less inclined to say "some of the moaners". However, all things being equal, the simplest solution is the best - which is that you do know who they are because you've been knocking about for some time, and this existing persona is merely a proxy account.

But there you go...

Bazinga! :imnotworthy:

I will be there again.

I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Do you think some of the hard core monaers will be there?

No they won't, they like to turn speculation and conjecture into fact, to stir up anti-club feelings on here. It doesn't fit into their modus operandi to get the truth from the horses mouth and debate the facts.

Is there plans to show the new stadium images on official site from tomorrow?

For those who cannot attend in person but have invested their life into the club should surely have the same opportunity via the official site?!

Agree with you whole heartedly as I cant make it either. Just in case the fishul site lets us down any chance someone could give us a report tomorrow, some pictures would be good.

Agree with you whole heartedly as I cant make it either. Just in case the fishul site lets us down any chance someone could give us a report tomorrow, some pictures would be good.

i think they will put it on the OS

if not im sure the Chron and the MEN will have pictures on there websites

...get a simple person to answer.

I was just getting in there before garcon. :wink:

Ithankyow. <_<

Unfortunately this is my first week in a new office near Warrington and I have a meeting til 6pm tomorrow so it's highly unlikely I'll be able to make it. I am as interested as anyone to finally see some plans so I'm also hoping the main material to be published tomorrow will also appear on the OS.