Vance Miller wants the town hall

OAFC_ULTRA

The guy is absolute criminal scum, and the sooner a competent investigation brings suitable charges against him the better.

In the meantime, maybe whichever group of gangsters he's p*ssed off might consider doing the job properly instead of just burning his house down.

The guy is absolute criminal scum, and the sooner a competent investigation brings suitable charges against him the better.

In the meantime, maybe whichever group of gangsters he's p*ssed off might consider doing the job properly instead of just burning his house down.

On the other hand, I'd trust him to make better use of the town hall than the set of clowns currently in charge of it.

i think Vance Miller is a :censored: and i was crying with laughter when his mill was burning

saying that, i was talking to a customer at work in York who was just installing a new kitchen off him

apart from a couple of parts that where missing (which where delivered the next day) he was genuinley happy with what he recieved

gotta be a one off right?

As an Oldham taxpayer I am very annoyed at the possibility of the Borough having to foot a 4m legal bill.... knowing little about the legalities of the case, I really do not know who to be annoyed with ; the judge and the legal system, the council and trading standards, the council's legal advisers ???

However, nothing is more annoying than that conman sauntering around acting like he's the saviour of the people and some sort of saint. Some thick as :censored: Oldhamers fall for him as well - 'Vance for Mayor...blah blah blah''...what stupid, short-sighted people we have living amongst us...I hope they buy a kitchen from him. Since the riots, Oldhamers seem to look for the worst in everything...well they could do no worse than have that crook as their elected representative.

As an Oldham taxpayer I am very annoyed at the possibility of the Borough having to foot a 4m legal bill.... knowing little about the legalities of the case, I really do not know who to be annoyed with ; the judge and the legal system, the council and trading standards, the council's legal advisers ???

However, nothing is more annoying than that conman sauntering around acting like he's the saviour of the people and some sort of saint. Some thick as :censored: Oldhamers fall for him as well - 'Vance for Mayor...blah blah blah''...what stupid, short-sighted people we have living amongst us...I hope they buy a kitchen from him. Since the riots, Oldhamers seem to look for the worst in everything...well they could do no worse than have that crook as their elected representative.

well said

are you refering to the facebook group 'vance for mayor'?

not sure how many have joined, but its pathetic yeah

i think Vance Miller is a :censored: and i was crying with laughter when his mill was burning

saying that, i was talking to a customer at work in York who was just installing a new kitchen off him

apart from a couple of parts that where missing (which where delivered the next day) he was genuinley happy with what he recieved

A guy I work with has one of his kitchens, he said he can't fault it!

I bought mine from B&Q and it was a load of :censored:e.

It's hit and miss where-ever you buy from.

I bet so was he!

Anyone who buys of Mr Miller is going down a route of buying something thats too good to be true. He was on TV a while back saying he imported Chinese Granite and charged a LOT more...laughing.... so the silly boogers who buy from him know what they can expect. Anyone with a brain will research a company rather than dive in....the court case is only a farce due to TECHNICAL incomepance by solicitors who are the biggest criminals of all re costs.

I might be right in saying that the Chinese Granite he brings in is his own!!! I believe he owns that company!

More profit and less quality all the way down the line - possibly?