Walsall manger comments

“It’s a tough game, it’s always been tough to go there. It’s not the biggest of dressing rooms, it’s a three-sided ground and we know it’s going to be difficult but it’s one we’re not fearful of.”

does the size of the dressing room and one less stand actually make a difference?

in 20 short years we've gone from being feared for our rampaging attacking football and plastic pitch to being feared for our small away changing room and 3 sided ground :lol:

haha, i suppose the wind can affect the game more with one less stand.

it's the halftime boil in the bag rat burgers that frighten me. not to mention that strange sewage type smell that im sure is eroding the foundations of the chaddy end.

“It’s a tough game, it’s always been tough to go there. It’s not the biggest of dressing rooms, it’s a three-sided ground and we know it’s going to be difficult but it’s one we’re not fearful of.”

does the size of the dressing room and one less stand actually make a difference?

Manger instead of Manager - possibly the world's most common typo - see it all the time at work :wink:

Well their ground is right next to a motorway and they talk funny :tongue1:

I know what he means though. It is tough to go there at the moment!!

in 20 short years we've gone from being feared for our rampaging attacking football and plastic pitch to being feared for our small away changing room and 3 sided ground :lol:

i don't think teams are feared of our team anly more, ie the defence ,long gone has the likes of andy ritchie and co, who put fear into visiting teams