Keep Price for the Seaason for £10 each?

Ok, I know it's a fanciful suggestion, but if all Latics ST holders pledged £10 to keep Price here for the rest of the season, would that do it?

NewYorkBoss? Harry's contacts? Anyone who could push the idea?

£30k into the budget would surely make it possible. (3000 x £10)

Pledge £10, pay it to the trust, get it back if he doesn't stay?

Ok, I know it's a fanciful suggestion, but if all Latics ST holders pledged £10 to keep Price here for the rest of the season, would that do it?

i'll av it

I will pay £20 for me and my late father.

why is it sad ???if people feel passionate about the club ,and are prepared to throw ten squid into a hat to help i'd call that pretty smart ..But there again you always get some folk knocking any positive ideas

NOW THAT'S SAD

it smells of Ebbsfleet United thats all, its hardly a positive is it?

fair play to real for thinking about it . . . but nah, its not good is it? he is hardly Rooney is he, or Lee Hughes for that matter

fair play to real for thinking about it . . . but nah, its not good is it? he is hardly Rooney is he, or Lee Hughes for that matter

[/quote

every little helps....i'll shove a tenner in for you :grin: :grin:

Like we'd be able to attract a player of Rooney's quality lol, or even Lee Hughes, clubs are just falling over themselves to let proven goalscorers go out on loan.

We look a better team with Price in it. It's worth trying.

OK, I'll bite. :grin:

Pay it to the Trust? You must be having a laugh. I was told that there would be a new website with the Trust's details and information on it about two weeks ago, and still there's nothing. I'm not sure they even know who is a member and who isn't! So that would be the LAST place I'd send a tenner. Nice that when the club has finally updated the advertising hoardings around BP, the out-of-date Trust ones are still there. Anyway...

I think I'd happily pay another £10 if it kept Price here for the rest of the season. But I kind of think I've paid for it already...

BTW Rich, I'm posting this on my own behalf, not my brother's or anyone else's (I don't think it's libellous anyway). And yes, I'm now pissed off with OUR Trust.

To be fair to creepy, I think his 'sad' comment is more referring to the state of affairs at the club in general at present, than 'knocking' a positive idea.

it isnt positive though is it, season ticket holders give a donation to keep a journeyman striker till the end of the season :laught16:

i think this thread was tongue in cheek, if not then im worried

OK, I'll bite. :grin:

Pay it to the Trust? You must be having a laugh. I was told that there would be a new website with the Trust's details and information on it about two weeks ago, and still there's nothing. I'm not sure they even know who is a member and who isn't! So that would be the LAST place I'd send a tenner. Nice that when the club has finally updated the advertising hoardings around BP, the out-of-date Trust ones are still there. Anyway...

I think I'd happily pay another £10 if it kept Price here for the rest of the season. But I kind of think I've paid for it already...

BTW Rich, I'm posting this on my own behalf, not my brother's or anyone else's (I don't think it's libellous anyway). And yes, I'm now pissed off with OUR Trust.

well here we are bickering already over a miserley tenner ...it ain't rocket science lads..open an account and let it rock and roll. ..one tenna will lead to another and another and another and another..etcetera etcetera :grin:

it isnt positive though is it, season ticket holders give a donation to keep a journeyman striker till the end of the season :laught16:

i think this thread was tongue in cheek, if not then im worried

Depends upon whether you rate him or not, I suppose. Clearly you don't, and clearly I misinterpreted your post.

or it depends how desperate we are?

Despite seeing a little bit of potential in him, I said as much at the game today actually....there's no way he'd be my first choice and you get the feeling that after missing out on Brandy and Heffernan, Penney just ended up in a situation where he HAD to get someone in, very :censored: quickly

Edited by Zorrro