OS says he has a hip injury again: 'He got a bang on the same spot that he did before'

WHAT A WIMP!!

No doubt it is simply brusing/dead leg type pain. Any one else would man up and play on as normal and play through it. If you get another bang during the game, so what????

Like many players these days, taylor (and purdie - now injured after falling out of the bath according to player last week!!) seem to be the sort who cry off with so much as a dropping off toe nail..

Sell the waste of space wimp asap, neither use nor ornament!

OS says he has a hip injury again: 'He got a bang on the same spot that he did before'

WHAT A WIMP!!

No doubt it is simply brusing/dead leg type pain. Any one else would man up and play on as normal and play through it. If you get another bang during the game, so what????

Like many players these days, taylor (and purdie - now injured after falling out of the bath according to player last week!!) seem to be the sort who cry off with so much as a dropping off toe nail..

Yawn - not interested, not biting - this is mere conjecture on your part without any hard or fast evidence.

who asked you to 'bite'?? didnt realise you were a dog....

evidence is on the OFFICIAL SITE under 'NEW BLOW FOR TAYLOR'

The evidence that he is injured is on the official site - the conjecture that he is a wimp is merely that - conjecture. Where is your evidence for that?

As for biting - well I am TheBigDog... :grin:

The evidence that he is injured is on the official site - the conjecture that he is a wimp is merely that - conjecture. Where is your evidence for that?

As for biting - well I am TheBigDog... :grin:

Everytime he goes down like a sack of spuds wreathing in agony only to jump up waving his arms about I'd suggest....maybe....possibly!

I honestly dont think he will be out for a while with a simple injury?

Wheres your evidence? have you talked to the club doctor? Have you seen his problems yourself?

It either is too serious for him to play or its not in which case he will be back out there again, you honestly think he wants to sit in the stands rather than be out there trying to keep us in this division?

in my view unless someone has broken a bone or strained/pulled a muscle they should do everything to get out there and play, a bit of a bang on a hip shouldnt put a stop to someone growing a pair and battling on

I am not saying taylor doesnt want to be out there playing, but it does seem funny that he cries off with the slightest thing these days...

as a previous poster said, not too sore for him to be out in oldham at the weekend dancing away....

we shall see come tomorrow anyhow

Edited by shefflatic

in my view unless someone has broken a bone or strained/pulled a muscle they should do everything to get out there and play, a bit of a bang on a hip shouldnt put a stop to someone growing a pair and battling on

I am not saying taylor doesnt want to be out there playing, but it does seem funny that he cries off with the slightest thing these days...

as a previous poster said, not too sore for him to be out in oldham at the weekend dancing away....

we shall see come tomorrow anyhow

Have you even played football??? There are many other injuries that can stop you playing....

WHAT A WIMP!!

Did you see the foul? Could easily have been a red card

He's our best player by far. I'll not stick the boot in.

:blink:

Reaaaaaalllly? Have you seen him play for the last year or so?

I think it is quite scary that there isnt much difference in my preference of whether I would rather see Taylor or Keigan Parker on the pitch at the moment.

Have you even played football??? There are many other injuries that can stop you playing....

Yes i have and do. I have played on with two dead leg injuries (all they are is bruising), countless toe nails battered and ruined by getting stood on and at one point (without thinking it was the case at the time) a painful hairline fracture of my big toe - hurt but I played through it.

WHAT A WIMP!!

gotta laugh eh...

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...1973924,00.html

you were saying?

gotta laugh eh...

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...1973924,00.html

you were saying?

As I was saying "Everytime he goes down like a sack of spuds wreathing in agony only to jump up waving his arms about I'd suggest....maybe....possibly" kinda proves my point.

Come on guy's you have to admit it's a little embarrassing the way he goes down at times rolling around.

As I was saying "Everytime he goes down like a sack of spuds wreathing in agony only to jump up waving his arms about I'd suggest....maybe....possibly" kinda proves my point.

Come on guy's you have to admit it's a little embarrassing the way he goes down at times rolling around.

yep! :petesake::queerim9:

its the "clap" he does that gets me...cringe!

Yes i have and do. I have played on with two dead leg injuries (all they are is bruising), countless toe nails battered and ruined by getting stood on and at one point (without thinking it was the case at the time) a painful hairline fracture of my big toe - hurt but I played through it.

So to clarify, Jim Goodwin is also a wimp?

I have played on with two dead leg injuries (all they are is bruising), countless toe nails battered and ruined by getting stood on and at one point (without thinking it was the case at the time) a painful hairline fracture of my big toe - hurt but I played through it.

That's nothing. I played on me hands once due to the oppontents centre half scything both my legs off and using them as corner flags.

That's nothing. I played on me hands once due to the oppontents centre half scything both my legs off and using them as corner flags.

Once I was marking that enormous animated bronze man from Jason and the Argonauts. Cut me from head to toe with his 20m long scythe he did, but I dusted myself up and didn't take a backward step all game. Then our defensive midfielder only went and give a soft penalty away in injury time by unscrewing his valve to let his molten core run out. The offense was in the centre circle but his head landed in the box and the ref gave it.

Edited by leeslover