Its sickens me

That my and fellow Oldham fans money is lining the pockets of Kiegan Parker

He chased down a lost cause near the corner flag to keep an attack alive today.

He also got in to a great position, steadied himself really well for the shot and .... with only the keeper to beat .... achieved his usual piss poor outcome!

He chased down a lost cause near the corner flag to keep an attack alive today.

He also got in to a great position, steadied himself really well for the shot and .... with only the keeper to beat .... achieved his usual piss poor outcome!

By my count that's 11 clear cut 1-on-1's he's missed this season...

By my count that's 11 clear cut 1-on-1's he's missed this season...

Yeah, far too many.

He's head isn't on the ball at all. Carefree, isn't arsed and isn't a player I want at our club. He's more arsed about his other businesses to focus on a relegation battle.

I know when he signed for us it was a 1 year deal with the option of another. I pray to god it isn't similar to David James' contract at Portsmouth where if he plays in a set percentage of games it automatically adds the extra year!

Parker is too good for us. Thats in effect why he looks bad. If he was playing in a decent team he would shine ala Blackpool, under the guidance of a good manager, and playing with quality Southern & Hoolahoop, he could excel and be on the same wavelength as good players. While he is here he'll work hard (which no-one can doubt) but we wont see the best of him till we get quality alongside him, if we had wellens, croft & kilkenny playing with him he would be a class above, he's capable of playing in the league above, nevermind good enough for us. defo need to keep him, but we need to sign some quality he can work with.

Parker is too good for us. Thats in effect why he looks bad. If he was playing in a decent team he would shine ala Blackpool, under the guidance of a good manager, and playing with quality Southern & Hoolahoop, he could excel and be on the same wavelength as good players. While he is here he'll work hard (which no-one can doubt) but we wont see the best of him till we get quality alongside him, if we had wellens, croft & kilkenny playing with him he would be a class above, he's capable of playing in the league above, nevermind good enough for us. defo need to keep him, but we need to sign some quality he can work with.

totaly agree why people knock him is beyond me one of my all time favourite players

one keigan parker there's only one keigan parker :grin:

Aye, agree, thats why he shone so brightly in the league above.

Yeah, far too many.

He's head isn't on the ball at all. Carefree, isn't arsed and isn't a player I want at our club. He's more arsed about his other businesses to focus on a relegation battle.

I agree... though I wouldn't be able to put it so well. I'd probably say something along the lines of "I f*****g hat him, the lazy c****. He is an absolute waste of space/a wage/a life."

Stop fishing.

He was crap at Blackpool in the Championship, crap at Huddersfield, and crap at Hartlepool on loan. See the pattern?

Shocking footballer who obviously cant be bothered anymore. He will leave us and play in league 2, if for anyone.

Quick, ban me before I respond.....

When he got clean through part of me knew he was going to miss but the chance was so easy I thought surely he cant,

Did he look arsed? Na!

He has lost his edge he was never that skillfull at blackpool but he cut it by being a little sh*t and winding up the oppostion , kicking and chattering away winding defenders up, he isnt doing any of that now,

useless :censored:

When he got clean through part of me knew he was going to miss but the chance was so easy I thought surely he cant,

Did he look arsed? Na!

He has lost his edge he was never that skillfull at blackpool but he cut it by being a little sh*t and winding up the oppostion , kicking and chattering away winding defenders up, he isnt doing any of that now,

useless :censored:

him and hoolahoop :censored on us 3 times out of the 4 i saw them.

all i can say to you is that you hav'nt a clue what you are saying if you can see everything what you say in you comment you are an absolute arsehole and also blind . i would love to live in your world :blush:

Keigan Parker has cost us about 12 points this season with the missed one on ones he's had.

and that tells us all you need to know.

i thought the same. he has pace but thats only uselful if you can play football toio

:petesake: what did we tell you

Enough of the :hooked: please

His positional sense seems pretty good. He gets into good scoring positions more then anybody in the team but is totally incapable of actually scoring which tends to defeat the objective really.

I think he needs to give rugby a go, a sport which actually rewards the ability to kick a ball over a bar