So is Penney Still Here?

What a load of :censored: these forums really are.

Moderators: Please delete my account because I'm :censored: off with :censored:ty little threads that keep appearing.

Just don't post. I don't understand these messageboard martyr posts. No offence, but why say it - just don't post or come on - it's easy.

They don't have to be United, Chelsea or Arsenal. They are top of the league for a reason and we were never expected to get anything from todays game.

If, however, the football team we all support knew how to score a goal or two - not an unreasonable expectation even for fans as demanding as us - we would and should have had at least four points from the last three games.

This, regardless of our opponents calibre over the last 3.

They don't have to be United, Chelsea or Arsenal. They are top of the league for a reason and we were never expected to get anything from todays game.

But that is no reason for fans to accept a defeatist attitude, and no reason to birate fans who were not happy with zero points from three games, regardless of who they were against.