Away Shirt 1992-93

Didn't Celtic have the same design for their away shirt around the same era or I imagine that?

Yes. I managed to get away with wearing it (Bovis one..) in that season (iirc!!) at Celtic Park in a league game v Dundee, where Jim Duffy was about 65 and was majestic :lol: All the fellow Tims were asking me which "foreign" team had the same shirt design as theirs :grin:

Edited by futchers briefs

One day I'd love to meet the designer at Umbro responsible for that abomination. Basically just to ask him whether it was purple microdot or pink wafer acid tablets he was on.

I love it!

So much so my friends dad gave me his old one! It's sat in my wardrobe 5 feet from me now!

Yep rememberi t well :lol:

wqvif7.jpg

If my memory serves me well I think I saw us get beat in that kit at Blackburn Rovers, didn't Earl Barrett make a suicidal backpass (not as bad as Edwards against MK DONS) in that game? All I know is I was in the away end that fateful day

Anyone go back far enough to remember that boxing day mauling at B.P by Rovers with the score ending 0-3 in the 70's? I'll never forget just how bloody cold it was that day.........................................stil shivvering now 30 odd years later :lol:

can someone tell me why I can't insert a picture for photobucket as I've done in the past?

I don't know why as I've had problems in the past with images. But I just used a different free web-hosting service and everything was a-ok.

Oh, and all you lot saying they loved our old 8-shades-of-green-in-one-kit shirt. It's been logged *taps head*... your tastes are all very suspect.

can someone tell me why I can't insert a picture for photobucket as I've done in the past?

I used to use it for all my hosting needs but they stopped free use of it and now you have to pay a subscription :shock:

I wonder if this too has fallen foul of Ebays world domination buyout of everything they can charge a fee for using? :ranting: