Planning Application

bp will not be redeveloped by these owners.

if failsworth falls through then i can see them finally lose patience and sell up,so there is no saying any new buyer or investors wont develop bp is there....

which is what i was trying to say further up the thread.

They will develope the land with houses before they depart. Unless someone pays them enough to cover what they'd make.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They will develope the land with houses before they depart. Unless someone pays them enough to cover what they'd make.

proof???

they have said all along that the area behind rre would be developed....they also said the area closest to little wembly would be developed...

they cant sell the land the actual ground is on while the club is still there,the fa wont allow it to happen.

like i said,if failsworth falls then they will sell the club and leave....nothing to say at all new owners wouldnt redevlop bp

They also said BP will be redeveloped...and on and on and on we go.

It's my opinion nothing more, nothing less. Reached at by all the false dawns of presentations gone.

Whilst I don't know for sure if the FA can stop them selling the ground I wouldn't have thought so, cos TTA if they wanted to they could just close Latics down full stop. They own it.

Edited by Lags

Then they'll get low prices. Still the owners of the new houses will then get a mega windfall when the playing surfaces becomes Boundary Avenue.

This is the bit that everyone seems to have forgotten. The amount they get back is significantly less mega because of the Recession. Therefore the sums do not add up.

We need the difference between selling BP and buying Failsworth to pay for all the extras to enable self sufficiency and leave a bit in the bank each month.

Otherwise we have an overdraft.

So we cannot afford to do up our house as we have no money to do it.

Bascially we are moving to a cheaper area to get more land.

So we cannot afford to redvelop BP, we have not got the money, and on one will lend it us. Many of those companies that would before have had the banks refuse to lend them.

How much does everyone thingk it will cost to redvelop BP? Seems to me many are underestimating this.

This is the bit that everyone seems to have forgotten. The amount they get back is significantly less mega because of the Recession. Therefore the sums do not add up.

We need the difference between selling BP and buying Failsworth to pay for all the extras to enable self sufficiency and leave a bit in the bank each month.

Otherwise we have an overdraft.

So we cannot afford to do up our house as we have no money to do it.

Bascially we are moving to a cheaper area to get more land.

So we cannot afford to redvelop BP, we have not got the money, and on one will lend it us. Many of those companies that would before have had the banks refuse to lend them.

How much does everyone thingk it will cost to redvelop BP? Seems to me many are underestimating this.

I'd of thought if you built an identical stadium at BP and Failsworth the actual buildings would cost the same.

I know TTA and the owner of the land at ferney field had a falling out...Is this situation irreperable?

Also i noticed there seems to be plenty of land around the high crompton area of shaw. Would this be ruled out due to traffic problems?

I know TTA and the owner of the land at ferney field had a falling out...Is this situation irreperable?

Also i noticed there seems to be plenty of land around the high crompton area of shaw. Would this be ruled out due to traffic problems?

It doesn't matter now unfortunately. It as been stated as a fact that it's Failworth or nothing. There is no other option.

I'd of thought if you built an identical stadium at BP and Failsworth the actual buildings would cost the same.

yes but we dont have to build a stdium at bp though do we...

we just need to build a new main stand where the lookers used to be,and possibly stick a new roof on the chaddy,the rre is the newest stand so thats fine and the existing main stand could be turned into something like the lookers was,with bars n food in it.

i doubt it would cost the 20 million being touted about to build the failsworth dream machine either.

yes but we dont have to build a stdium at bp though do we...

we just need to build a new main stand where the lookers used to be,and possibly stick a new roof on the chaddy,the rre is the newest stand so thats fine and the existing main stand could be turned into something like the lookers was,with bars n food in it.

i doubt it would cost the 20 million being touted about to build the failsworth dream machine either.

It is my belief BP will disappear

It doesn't matter now unfortunately. It as been stated as a fact that it's Failworth or nothing. There is no other option.

the scenario of this charitable trust threatening to go to the high court over this piece of land at the memorial park,making the council back out of the deal could happen.

if it did i think that the council would be duty bound to come up with a suitable alternative site wether this be brown belt green belt or whatever.

the only thing i find totally bemusing in this whole failsworth shceme,is the fact tta have bought the areospace land first,before securing planning consent.

you would of thought they would have done there homework regarding this piece of land and the possibility it might not be able to be leased before spending a reported 3.5 million pounds on it.

TTA should inform fans what their intentions are if the Failsworth stadium plans fall through and end all this speculation -

Will they develop BP, look for another location, or opt for a ground share with another local club ?

TTA should inform fans what their intentions are if the Failsworth stadium plans fall through and end all this speculation -

Will they develop BP, look for another location, or opt for a ground share with another local club ?

I asked it at the last forum. The answer was Failsworth is the only option and no plan B exists.